• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Cloudy

Banned
you literally said that he is overall better than melo

I never said that. I said he has a better all-around game (i.e passing and play-making). He is not a superstar and probably should be the 3rd option on this team behing the 2 bigs...

Sounds... boring? The best part of Basketball is the close games where you're all nervous and shit.

I know but sometimes your team is simply totally out of whack. When two teams are exchanging punches and both playing their best then that is a lot of fun. I understand Pacers get some credit for getting us out of our game but I feel it was mostly that the team was just playing sloppy.

The hell is wrong with you guys? It's the fucking Miami Heat, and you guys were actually worried?

Is this a joke? Why do Heat fans try so hard to make their team seem like underdogs in every damn series?

How did you get any of that from what we said. I am saying this team is simply better than anyone else, it's nice to see us playing like that again.

How the he did you get that I was scared from that. I expect this every game.

Vire

IND better be giving out free snacks or something in the stands cause I can hear the salt from here in South FL.

Cloudy

Banned
I'll say this. No way Melo gets bodied the fuck up by LeBron inside either. As "bad" as his defense is, Bron doesn't drop 30 on him like it's nothing. Why? Cos he makes Bron play defense too...

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I know but sometimes your team is simply totally out of whack. When two teams are exchanging punches and both playing their best then that is a lot of fun. I understand Pacers get some credit for getting us out of our game but I feel it was mostly that the team was just playing sloppy.

I think the Heat has a problem with believing their own greatest at times and start playing sloppy when they think "they got this". And then they get trouble/beaten/tough quarter and start playing solid again. But then they just regress back the next. I would've thought they would snap out of this by the conference finals but they're still going out of whack at times.

Vahagn

Crappy offensive team against good defense scoring 33 so far after 56 last half.
I told you both teams regressing would be worse for Indiana. You just wouldn't listen.

No you said Indiana wouldn't make up a 14 point deficit. If the end score of this game was Miami by 7 your point would stand. As it stands though, Indiana didn't just regress to the mean, they crapped the bed. Miami regressed like I thought by only scoring 39 through 21 minutes of the second half. Had Indiana not totally crapped the bed, this wouldn't be a blowout.

Had they played well (another 55 point half) they would probably win.

But yea, I was wrong. Indiana didn't have it tonight all night.

Top Bottom