• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyStu

I watched One Big Happy mainly due to loving Cutbert. She was good, despite the predictably terrible writing.

All that aside, Kelly Brook. Damn.

love The Following , ppl from the US gimme good news please

S4 is a lock? how are the ratings?

to this day i dont understand how alcatraz was cancelled...show had so much potencial...

It's been getting series low ratings for the last two weeks. It's probably a goner after this season unfortunately.

edit: 0.9 for iZombie. Link

abundant

Quite a drop for The Flash. Why did CW give it a month off only a few weeks after it came back from a break?

It was either that or take random weeks off in order to stretch out the season until May.

And at 1.2, it still makes The Flash the highest rated show on the CW for this week.

Tuesday so packed. Flash, AoS, Justified, and now iZombie for me. iZombie was decent and I can see my self watching it a lot. Not really feeling the "full zombie" thing but it's a minor thing.

Looking at it, CW is easily becoming the channel I watch for most my shows: Flash, Arrow, iZombie, 100, V Diaries, Supernatural, and Originals. Then there is the potential for the Crystal Lake show.

Patryn

I honestly thought Glee was cancelled a couple of years ago.

It kind of blows my mind that it's still making episodes.

It IS still making episodes, right?

Busty

Banned
All that aside, Kelly Brook. Damn.

As attractive as Kelly Brook is, and she's really fucking attractive, I cannot believe that she has a part on an actual, honest to goodness TV show on an actual, honest to goodness broadcast network.

Her performing skills (I hesitate to call it acting) are horrendous, it baffles me how she got on this show as a regular no less.

MartyStu

As attractive as Kelly Brook is, and she's really fucking attractive, I cannot believe that she has a part on an actual, honest to goodness TV show on an actual, honest to goodness broadcast network.

Her performing skills (I hesitate to call it acting) are horrendous, it baffles me how she got on this show as a regular no less.

Aside from being attractive, she has a shitload of charisma. That means a lot in a comedy.

mm04

I'm glad Sleepy Hollow will get a 3rd season. I still like the premise and the leads. Make it less about relationships and more about the end of the world and dealing with urban legends and such.

Busty

Banned
Aside from being attractive, she has a shitload of charisma. That means a lot in a comedy.

Charisma?

We're clearly talking about two different Kelly Brooks, we must be.

The ol' Kelly I know is horribly stilted and flat on camera.

She was horrible on Smallville and, barring some kind of divine intervention, can't have improved as much as you say.

Zaph

Charisma?

We're clearly talking about two different Kelly Brooks, we must be.

The ol' Kelly I know is horribly stilted and flat on camera.

She was horrible on Smallville and, barring some kind of divine intervention, can't have improved as much as you say.

I remember her co-hosting MTV Select years ago. Even opposite some pretty good comedians she was terrible. Donna Air was a massive upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom