• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

- TVLine: Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to.

new-tv-shows-minority-report.jpg

MINORITY REPORT BRUH.

styl3s

- TVLine: Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to.

new-tv-shows-minority-report.jpg

MINORITY REPORT BRUH.
I know this is a silly complaint but the guy on the right looks generic as fuck. Like WWE create a wrestler default generic.

He has no distinctive features or anything.. He doesn't have a "look". Look at the leads of every other network show they are either stupid hot, hot or have a distinctive looks or personality in their looks this guy just looks like soulless generic action figure you buy from the dollar tree.

I know everyone is gonna think i am insane but for some reason it bugs me.

Those gloves doe
U9nCI.gif

I know this is a silly complaint but the guy on the right looks generic as fuck. Like WWE create a wrestler default generic.

He has no distinctive features or anything.. He doesn't have a "look". Look at the leads of every other network show they are either stupid hot, hot or have a distinctive looks or personality in their looks this guy just looks like soulless generic action figure you buy from the dollar tree.

Those gloves doe

Wiktor

Casting Tom Ellis as Lucifer probably already used up all the hotness quota for Fox this year. Only CW can afford to not have such quota.

styl3s

Casting Tom Ellis as Lucifer probably already used up all the hotness quota for Fox this year. Only CW can afford to not have such quota.
That Tom Ellis
He66S.gif

I hope Minority Report turns out good because i love the movie and think the premise would make for a good typical procedural with a overall arching story.

gblues

Banned
Backstrom also canceled. Have to get back to work, have fun guys!

New thread title: Backstrom: "I'm you... I'm cancelled."

Wife and I enjoyed it, but frankly filming in Vancouver and selling it as Portland, and the writers giving zero fucks about details like street names or actual locations in the city was a bit of a put-off. The last episode we watched showed them pumping their own gas.

At least they pronounced "Couch" right.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
whats this Wayward Pines show? its being hyped a shitton here in Portugal, a supposed "premier in 3569 countries". Any good?

beat

An all live season of a sitcom? That reminds me of... what was that show on Fox called... The Roc? Is a live performance that much of a novelty that you'd do it for an entire season these days?
Yes, I remember Roc. I think it was a normal multicam sitcom in its first season, then did the all-live gimmick in the second and third seasons.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
For me, surprise cancellations:
Forever: Thought it'd be a steady performer in subsequent seasons, sort of like an Elementary or a Castle type thing.

Surprise renewals:
The Rememberer: An Unforgettable Chronicle of Space Cadet Poppy Montgomery
Mysteries of Laura
Nashville
Galavant

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Did I miss it or is there still no POI news? What's the hold up?

I want to know this too. What about other CBS shows like Elementary?

Ivy? Our savior! Deliver us from evil!

rush hour show
minority reports show
Lucifer
supergirl
uncle buck

i was kinda surprised reading through some of this

Uh, what? No way they're going to even approach the quality of the movie -- why even bother? This actually makes me legitimately angry, as I'm a huge fan of the movie.

They'll just end up ABC-ing it up anyway - they kind of already have by not making Buck a fat slob.

New thread title: Backstrom: "I'm you... I'm cancelled."

Loved the show, would love this title.

It's too bad that so many shows get canceled at this time of the year, since if they were more spread out we'd have new hilarious titles all year long.

It hurts my cold black heart that The Following will not be properly memorialized.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
[Undatable] is 2 Broke Girls tier, i.e terrible beyond redemption. Horrible cast too.

I highly highly disagree with this, it isn't racist and doesn't rely on stereotypes which instantly takes it out of 2 Broke Girls territory, and it has Ron Funches, who is gosh darn delightful.

Oh great, just read Forever got cancelled.

Even though I really liked the show it would of benefited from a tad shorter season and answering some goddamn questions before ending the show.

Joni

I mean by the looks of it, they even made Buck dress hip. What the flying fuck?

Uh, what? No way they're going to even approach the quality of the movie -- why even bother? This actually makes me legitimately angry, as I'm a huge fan of the movie.

They'll just end up ABC-ing it up anyway - they kind of already have by not making Buck a fat slob.

At least it will be better than the first Uncle Buck TV series, because it can't be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom