• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malvingt2

Stephen Amell ‏@amellywood
Stephen Amell retweeted Matt Ryan
Can't wait. Constantine & Queen want to get shit done. Let's make it happen. #Constantine

Matt Ryan @mattryanreal
@amellywood man, it would be a real pleasure to explore these Guys dynamic #Constantine #SaveConstantine

what is going on? is this really happening?

Stephen Amell ‏@amellywood
Stephen Amell retweeted Matt Ryan
Can't wait. Constantine & Queen want to get shit done. Let's make it happen. #Constantine

Matt Ryan @mattryanreal
@amellywood man, it would be a real pleasure to explore these Guys dynamic #Constantine #SaveConstantine

what is going on? is this really happening?

Trying to drum up public interest. The two shows have been stated to have completely seperate universes though, so like that TVD actor who was trying to campaign his way into a Nightwing role on Arrow... nothing is likely to come of it.

Busty

Banned
If you're Warner Bros., why would you pitch to ABC next season?

I have a feeling that Sony probably feels this way about every broadcast network. :p

"Oh sure Sony, we'll pick up your show, as long as you give it to us for free.., ' aka the Dr Ken negotiations. But in saying that is a Ken Jeong sitcom seriously all SPE are getting picked up this season or will NBC pick up The Player if they agree to give NBC/Universal half of the show?

Sony have been crushing it on Netflix and Starz (with Bloodlines and Outlander respectively) but that's been three years or so in a row that they've effectively been shut out of the broadcast TV season. Brutal isn't the word.

At this point even The Middle is 'grandfathered' in at ABC. I genuinely thought that 'The Mix' was a dead cert at ABC given that it was a multi ethic show and I feel like network TV needs a restaurant drama at this point because..., well, why not.

State of Affairs canceled

WHAT?! Oh no.

I'm gutted...,

Where will I go for my..., White House related dramas...., shows....,

I didn't want ol' Katherine to think no one cares...., even though no one cares. Poor Katherine and her insufferable Momager. :(

Penguin

Trying to drum up public interest. The two shows have been stated to have completely seperate universes though, so like that TVD actor who was trying to campaign his way into a Nightwing role on Arrow... nothing is likely to come of it.

Well, I think they've joked in the past that there is no reason the shows couldn't be in the same universe.

Gotham is the toughest one.... since a prequel and all.

I feel like the POI decision is not happening today. CBS already dumped all the news.

At least, that is what I am telling myself so I will stop checking.

ivysaur12

Banned
Lucifer (and Minority Report) ordered

Because you know what they say...

When the music's too loud...

You're too old.

V6yrGSl.jpg

Wow, I really fell behind this topic. Yay for ABC keeping Agent Carter and Gallivant, the latter I had little hopes of seeing a season two of. I never thought Agent Carter's ratings were so much worse than Agents of SHIELD that it wouldn't have a chance to continue to be a fill in for AoS's hiatus.

Forever is dead huh? Not unexpected, and i can't say I'm that bummed out. It was a "guilty pleasure" type deal, nothing else.

Not sure if I'll even finish it now tbh, I'm a few eps behind, especially if it ends on a cliffhanger

It didn't really end on a cliffhanger though. It had a bit of closure or the season's main arc and set up something that would just be explored in a second season.

With any luck they'll kill Beckett off and wind down into a final season.

I actually felt that this season was winding things down -- it certainly felt like a "last season".

Now they've got a whole 'nother season to wind things up again before the inevitable cliff-hanger cancellation due to lack of interest/ratings (whether that's next season, or some future season).

Concept17

I actually felt that this season was winding things down -- it certainly felt like a "last season".

Now they've got a whole 'nother season to wind things up again before the inevitable cliff-hanger cancellation due to lack of interest/ratings (whether that's next season, or some future season).
Yeah it's like they gave up on major story arcs on the last season. I hated how they had one random episode to tie up the amnesia arc.

ivysaur12

Banned
Once Undateable is renewed, it'll be the first NBC comedy to make it to a third season since Community in the 2011-12 season.

Last Man Standing will be the first multicam not on CBS to make it to 100 episodes since The Bernie Mac Show on Fox in the 2005-2006 season. According to Jim on ABC hit 100 episodes the season beforehand and ran longer than Bernie Mac, until 2009.

CSI: Cyber will be the first midseason freshman drama renewed on CBS since The Unit in the 2005-2006 season (uh.)

What's the source on this?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=9792

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Nbc renews the office with all new cast consisting of original cast members stunt doubles.

Pilot as a Backdoor episode of night shift.
#ShifterMifflin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom