• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
GAME OF SILENCE

A gripping new drama about a successful Atlanta attorney (David Lyons, “Revolution”) whose long-lost childhood friends unexpectedly reappear after 25 years. When a dark secret they thought they had buried resurfaces, the brotherhood bands together to right the wrongs of their shared past — a journey that will push the limits of their loyalty and quench their thirst for revenge.

THE PLAYER

From the executive producers of “The Blacklist” and starring Wesley Snipes and Philip Winchester comes an action-packed Las Vegas thriller about a former military operative turned security expert who is drawn into a high-stakes game where an organization of wealthy individuals gamble on his ability to stop some of the biggest crimes imaginable from playing out. Can he take them down from the inside and get revenge for the death of his wife, or is it true what they say: The house always wins.

Wiktor

Lucifer? why? why is that a thing after all the talk about how horrible and bad it is? wth are you doing Fox?

The word is that they took that crappy script that didn't look like it will go to series and turned it into incredible pilot. Enough to make them passover that seemed like a surefire hit that Studio City was. And they're looking for new showrunner too.
Untill recently there wasnt a lot of positive talk about Lucifer. The reaction Fox had after seeing the final pilot came as surprise to journalists.
In the end it might be something different and better than the leaks we got.

border

I don't follow ratings. How is Last Man On Earth doing?

And Amazon's Cosmopolitans is still definitely dead, right? I haven't read anything about it other than Ivysaur saying it was gone, but he's generally reliable I suppose.

And Amazon's Cosmopolitans is still definitely dead, right? I haven't read anything about it other than Ivysaur saying it was gone, but he's generally reliable I suppose.
LMOE was already renewed earlier this year.

ivysaur12

Banned

It's dead. Adam Brody took a pilot this season.

border

It's dead. Adam Brody took a pilot this season.

Out of curiousity, do you know offhand what happened to the show Julie Klausner was developing with HBO? She has a new project on Hulu, but I'm not sure if the project got moved or if it is something different entirely.

Wiktor

It seems NBC was desperate to renew at least one of their freshmen shows. Shame they picked Laura instead of poor Constantine.

The Player sounds absolutely terrible, and fantastic at the same time. Will watch for three episodes, and feel depressed that it doesn't meet my imaginary standards.

Vert boil

shift5sauzj.gif
shift5sauzj.gif

I'll get the list ready later but in the meantime...
shift3bdu54.gif

Yeah, but only one has the love of a critic with the most developed of palates, Vert boil.

U R the only one that understands me.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

;((( for About a Boy and Stalker.

BokehKing

Banned
They way the schedule POI is pretty much how they schedule all of their other shows and also how the other major networks schedule most of their shows.
Yes but at the same time, the show did much better at 9 o'clock, where it belongs. I never watch POI live anymore at 10, I'm in bed by 10

firehawk12

Subete no aware
An all live season of a sitcom? That reminds me of... what was that show on Fox called... The Roc? Is a live performance that much of a novelty that you'd do it for an entire season these days?

Whooter

An all live season of a sitcom? That reminds me of... what was that show on Fox called... The Roc? Is a live performance that much of a novelty that you'd do it for an entire season these days?

I believe in this case a "live season" means they shoot in front of a live audience, not that it's broadcast live.

I have been known to be wrong, though. A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom