• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEvil

not a medical professional

Sober

What the fuck did I start.

Serious talk though, Pushing Daisies.

Why the fuck is everyone spelling doom for Person of Interest, you weirdos.

TripOpt55

Given the changes happening on TNT, I hope Legends makes it. I was surprised how much I ended up enjoying the first season. Set things up pretty well for a second season I thought too.

Given the changes happening on TNT, I hope Legends makes it. I was surprised how much I ended up enjoying the first season. Set things up pretty well for a second season I thought too.

I actually really liked it too by the end of the season, but the ratings were so bad that I fear it's a lost cause.

- Thursday numbers from TVbtN:
NOTE CBS was preempted in Buffalo and Miami for Thursday Night Football coverage. Ratings for CBS are likely inflated as a result.

On ABC, Grey's Anatomy matched last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. Scandal scored a 3.2, up 10 percent from last week's 2.9 adults 18-49 rating. How to Get Away With Murder garnered a 2.9, up 4 percent from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49 rating.

On CBS, The Big Bang Theory earned a 4.5, up 5 percent from last week's 4.3 adults 18-49 rating. Mom notched a 2.8, up 22 percent from last week's 2.3 adults 18-49 rating. Two and Half Men scored a 2.2, up 5 percent from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. The McCarthys garnered a 1.6, up 7 percent from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. Elementary matched last week's series low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.

On NBC, The Biggest Loser matched last week’s 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. Bad Judge matched last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. A to Z scored a 0.6, down 25 percent from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. Parenthood earned a series low 1.0, down 23 percent from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.

On FOX, Bones notched a 1.2, down 8 percent from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. Gracepoint earned a 0.8, up 14 percent from last week's 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.

On the CW, The Vampire Diaries tied its series low with a 0.7, down 13 percent from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. Reign matched last week's 0.4 adults 18-49 rating. Your predictions were a bit too optimistic.

survivor

Banned
Anyone still keeping up with Gracepoint here? Show has finally diverted heavily from Broadchurch this episode. At least the next 3 episodes should be fun or a trainwreck to watch for fans of original show.

Tamanon

Banned
Anyone still keeping up with Gracepoint here? Show has finally diverted heavily from Broadchurch this episode. At least the next 3 episodes should be fun or a trainwreck to watch for fans of original show.

I have it on DVR since Thursday is football night. A couple episodes behind but I'm enjoying it. Haven't seen the original, but at least we'll get a complete story before it's pulled.

I usually watch it over the weekend.

I was actually planning on asking where the show diverges. From the trailer I saw of Broadchurch, the show is shot scene-for-scene, but they did say the shows would end differently.

If I want to watch season 2 of broadchurch, what episode do you recommend I start from in season 1 to follow through properly?

I see ABC has pulled the remaining episode of Selfie for Shark Tank reruns, wow.

Kevin Reilly has to clear room for TNT to become the basic cable side of the DC Comics Network.

Incoming 500 posts containing the sentence, "Could Netflix possibly save [show I watch that just got canceled]?"

After 15 years could Netflix possibly "save" Sliders? Also Quantum Leap after 21 years? Perhaps with them crossing over?

This is America, learn to spell things in English. I'll make it simple for you and spell it out for you.

R-E-A-P-E-R

Reaper.

Oh, could Netflix possibly save Reaper?

<_< >_>

I don't watch anything on TNT but Kevin Reilly really is killing shit left and right it seems. New direction for the channel that I don't think has lived up to what Time Warner wanted to do with it back in 2001 when they like certain other networks tried to change what demographic the network appealed to and kinda sorta failed.

survivor

Banned
I usually watch it over the weekend.

I was actually planning on asking where the show diverges. From the trailer I saw of Broadchurch, the show is shot scene-for-scene, but they did say the shows would end differently.

If I want to watch season 2 of broadchurch, what episode do you recommend I start from in season 1 to follow through properly?

Well Gracepoint already made few differences like the hiker stuff, but I believe the main split happens at around episode 6 of Broadchurch. So I would start from watching that episode.

ivysaur12

Banned
I actually had an audible "Holy shit" at The Millers news.

EDIT: lolololololol

KiOMzLz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom