• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

Anything to report on Extant? Stopped watching in the middle of the season because of the talk it was a forgone conclusion it would be canceled.

I think it will probably be canceled. I haven't seen the finale yet but I've been really digging the series a ton throughout.

Its got potential. I like where it's going but there were some issues with the first episode.

Did it already air, or is it online somewhere?

Hey haters....

The Thursday repeat of Mysteries of Laura?

.8, 4 million viewers.

AKA, the top rated scripted show of the evening.

It's happening.

Sober

It wasn't complete and utter shit like everyone here was saying it was gonna be. It felt perfectly serviceable. Could've used another draft or two, maybe, but it came out alright. There are probably worse things out there.

Vert boil

Now sing with me:

COPMOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
COPMOM! COPMOM! COPMON!
COPMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
COPMOM! COPMOM! COPMON!

laura2yyugk.gif

I watched Mysteries of Laura. It's going to be this year's Revolution i.e. a mediocre show that somehow finds a huge audience. At least enough for a renewal anyway.

"You don't just think outside the box--you don't even know there is a box."

Oh, Madam Secretary, you lost me in the first ten minutes.

Didn't Vegas have decent numbers, and still got shitcanned because of the demo?

You can argue that Vegas was cancelled for low 1.5 Adults 18-49 ratings, but it also didn't sufficiently perform with Adults 25-54...and CBS could afford to just cut dead weight and still have a bunch of stuff to replace it.

You can argue that Vegas was cancelled for low 1.5 Adults 18-49 ratings, but CBS brought back Law & Order: SVU with 1.6 and Grimm with 1.4 in the same season.

It also didn't sufficiently perform with Adults 25-54...and CBS could afford to just cut dead weight and still have a bunch of stuff to replace it.
Both of those shows that you just listed are NBC shows.

I'm not even remotely interested in any of her music or TV output, but McPhee is one of the few women that actually makes me drop my jaw. She is stunning.

CBS needs to get their head out of the sand when it comes to streaming. I'm sure it will be at least six weeks before anything new is up on their app.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Today is the official start of the fall season! So excited to see tomorrow's ratings!
(even though I don't care about any of the shows premiering tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom