• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

Fucking corrupt cunting bullshit.

Blatter needs Brazil to get through. Watch other teams that may get in their way get screwed.

How can you be offside on a corner kick? Isn't it from the time the ball is kicked you can't be past the defenders? But once the ball is released you can run ahead? I see on the replay that it was hit by Cameroon and there were two Mexico players behind him...I guess that's off sides then but that's a pretty dumb rule in that situation as they were in front of the ball for like a nano second.

dakun

How can you be offside on a corner kick? Isn't it from the time the ball is kicked you can't be past the defenders? But once the ball is released you can run ahead? I see on the replay that it was hit by Cameroon and there were two Mexico players behind him...I guess that's off sides then but that's a pretty dumb rule in that situation as they were in front of the ball for like a nano second.

no offsides on corner kicks.. if it was a Mexican player deflecting it, and Dos Santos was behind the defenders it would've been offside as the game continued after the corner kick..

but what happened here is complete bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom