• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jburton

Banned
Mexico are being robbed by these idiot officials, Mexico are playing some lovely football.

Also ITV suck, horrible commentators and Adrian Giles is a knob.

andycapps

Thankfully not
I've seen NFL games yea

I've watched rugby and tennis games too and it works just fine. Just give the fourth official a tv and everytime a goal is scored he checks whether is regular or not. Of course 30 seconds might be exaggerating, but so is 10 minutes. However long it takes, it's still better than having games ruined like this.

I agree that more replays are needed. They can make them quick replays with the proper equipment and training.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WOAT header

I was actually surprised when FIFA picked a Colombian ref. Especially Wilmer Roldan. He's notoriously bad and biased in the local league.

Welp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FootballFan

How did Cameroon advance out of Africa? They look terrible against a terrible team.

Read my fantastic write-up in the op m8.

They weren't going to qualify. They lost 2-0 to Togo and then later the result was changed to 3-0 for Cameroon because Togo used ineligible player.

Very lucky there.

Also Alex Song has 28 siblings.

Daemul

Mexico are being robbed by these idiot officials, Mexico are playing some lovely football.

Also ITV suck, horrible commentators and Adrian Giles is a knob.

I avoid watching ITV football at all costs. If a game isn't on BBC, I watch the game online like I'm doing now. I refuse to give the likes of Chiles and Townsend higher viewership numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom