• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyFWRFr.png

I'm disappointed in you, Peralta

Fuck Spain. Where's my Fabregas... or koke? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY FANTASY TEAM NOW. Took Azpilicueta off my team in the last moments. :(

defel

Good line up. I always think against weaker opposition the Busquets-Alonso double pivot is unnecessary (especially considering you have to move Iniesta out), and I can see Holland's wing backs having fun. Nice to see Costa though. Dunno why he went for Spain over Brazil though, his style suits the latter a lot more.

Add to the fact that he's Brazilian and not Spanish lol. Very strange decision

Meier

I guess they are doing everything they can to help Brazil, fucking up the only team that stands a chance against Brazil in the group. This is getting too fucking obvious.

Croatia should beat Mexico, but Mexico do look much better under Herrera than they did during most of qualifying.

So where the fuck can I sign up to be a Fifa World Cup referee or at least a linesmen, the pay is probably really good, travel to the other side of the world for free, get some bonuses for good calls
bribes
, dont give a fuck...sounds like a amazing job.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Apparently a sizeable portion of fans left at half time because both side of the stadium are uncovered and there is no protection from the rain.

Meier

Why so salty against Mexico?

I honestly don't really care about whether or not they proceed, I only hope they don't because I didn't pick them to do so. In general, if you're a good team in Europe, you should beat a CONCACAF team. Croatia have some really fantastic players.

Walshy

Yeah, like I said I always think this :lol. Wouldn't know which one to drop though, which is the problem.

Plus they get to bring Pedro on nice and fresh later.
I'd drop Xavi. I'd let Alonso and Busquets sit across the back four and push Iniesta, Pedro and Silva behind Costa.

They have ridiculous strength in depth though.

2010 World Cup winning lineup. Del Bosque wants to change as little as possible from that.
Fair enough. If it's not broke they shouldn't try and fix it.

Mata didn't even make the 23, bro.
I'm pretty sure he did. I remember they omitted Jesus Navas, but Mata made the 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom