• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

I guess they are doing everything they can to help Brazil, fucking up the only team that stands a chance against Brazil in the group. This is getting too fucking obvious.

the first disallowed goal was i think wrong the other two (1 for Cameroon and 1 for Mexico) were absolutely correct. On another not those two guys on ESPN are pissing me off, ESPN should know that if want a panel you should atleast have two neutral perspectives and one biased not one neutral and two biased.

guhexo.gif

Wrong

inky

maybe after this FIFA will get some sense and add video replays.

Allow each manager to appeal 3 decisions per game.

Well, Blatter is out the door, so if Platini or whoever else is fighting for his position wants some sympathy points this is the chance to introduce the option, BUT, that will make their fucking match fixing schemes much, much harder so it is understandable they don't want to do it.

guhexo.gif

Wrong

This one is even clearer than the first one I don't understand how are people still disputing it, LOL.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Kinda hope Cameroon score an offisde goal now and win it 1-0

I love controversy

trixx

I guess they are doing everything they can to help Brazil, fucking up the only team that stands a chance against Brazil in the group. This is getting too fucking obvious.

Honestly, i feel as though croatia could have beaten brazil. The keeper didn't do them any favours though.

Mexico should at least be up 1-0, at least... 2-0 should be exact score

Juicy Bob

I can forgive the linesman for failing to spot that the second disallowed goal came off a Cameroon defender, rather than a Mexican player.

It just goes to strengthen the argument for the introduction of video reviews.

Well, Blatter is out the door, so if Platini or whoever else is fighting for his position wants some sympathy points this is the chance to introduce the option, BUT, that will make their fucking match fixing schemes much, much harder so it is understandable they don't want to do it.
Platini is the biggest anti-technology freak in the world. He's also the prime advocate of the Qatar World Cup.

We're just drowning even further into the Middle Ages with him at the helm.

Lol

Wilbur

Banned
Spain XI: Casillas, Azpilicueta, Ramos, Piqué, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Silva, Iniesta, Costa

Good line up. I always think against weaker opposition the Busquets-Alonso double pivot is unnecessary (especially considering you have to move Iniesta out), and I can see Holland's wing backs having fun. Nice to see Costa though. Dunno why he went for Spain over Brazil though, his style suits the latter a lot more.

Baleoce

Shadowplay is so bloody handy for this world cup. Miss a goal because of the phone? Nope. Alt + F10, open the saved file. Continue watching live match at the same time.

danreis

Well, i don't agree with Natal being a host city, but this stadium is gorgeous. Of those new stadiums for the world cup, it is by far the best looking one. And has a kickass name as well.

Too bad Natal is another city without a local team playing brazilian A league, but at least they have a local team playing brazilian B league, so this stadium will have some use.

And GO Mexico!

Poor right back from Cameroon. He was fucking terrible to be fair lol.

What one was that? I only remember Mexico should have had one at the end of the half there.

We only pay attention to what we want to see, having that in mind should help you enjoy these games better. If someone is kind enough to upload a video of it i will show you.

inky

Spain XI: Casillas, Azpilicueta, Ramos, Piqué, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Silva, Iniesta, Costa

Fuck me, I switched Azpilicueta for Mata on my Fantasy team. RIP. I thought it was going to be Xabi OR Busquets, not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom