• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
stpwkp.gif

Preview of August 2014

GQman2121

Banned
That replay of Silva's shot is brutal. He should have blasted that joint.

He probably feels bad about being dropped to the fourth best Spaniard in England now.

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
They should video review every call that could result in a penalty.

It's a 90% chance of a goal, so it's absolutely critical that the call is the right one. The whole bloody game could hinge on that dive.

This is why football is still a joke of a sport, I'm sorry.

Meteorain

Rio Ferdinand just needs to keep schtum. He just sounds stupid no matter what he says.

"When you're through on goal, it all looks hazy". Thanks Rio.

Beautiful goal from RVP.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Oh and people blaming the ref for that decision, madness. Go watch it again in real time.

Is it an actual foul though? Nope.

That's why people are mad. I don't give a shit what the ref thought he saw, because it was factually wrong.
Dutchies rightfully salty.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
They should video review every call that could result in a penalty.

It's a 90% chance of a goal, so it's absolutely critical that the call is the right one. The whole bloody game could hinge on that dive.

This is why football is still a joke of a sport, I'm sorry.
Yeah it's a fucking disgrace.

GBG

Banned
BBC need to get Seedorf and Leonardo back to work alongside Henry as pundits. Sack off Rio and Shearer, they cannot articulate shit.

Anyone watching NOS see that Brazilian chick for the Bavaria commercial? Holy fucking shit. I honestly can't recall if I've ever seen a better looking woman than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom