• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanbob11

_75520700_hero-van-persie_-van-gaal_-.jpg

Amazing photo.

Mesousa

Banned
Anyone watching NOS see that Brazilian chick for the Bavaria commercial? Holy fucking shit. I honestly can't recall if I've ever seen a better looking woman than her.

I feel the same way watching brazilian women in any media. There is seriously something in the water down there.

I don't understand this, you calling me a liar?

Looked like a dive live, looks like a dive in slow-mo replays, looks like a dive in real time replays.

Because it was a dive.

An expert on my channel just confirmed it was a penalty. There was contact and the defender was careless.

Shearer said it was a penalty in the BBC studio.

Which is 100% scientific proof that it wasn't because he knows absolutely nothing.

feel

Directv has a shit ton of different channels with the game on with different cameras styles and stuff.

There's one that follows RVP all match lol.

I love that I can pick from multiple commentating teams too, even multiples from the same language.

Into

Its not just that he chose Spain over Brazil, there is a underlying disdain for European clubs to so often use South America and its clubs as feeder clubs. This Costa thing is seen as a escalation of that, on a national level, and its seen as perverse among many Brazilians i know (which is 2 people i know irl who are Brazilian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom