• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

That's a surprising stat. Xabi Alonso's first goal for club or country since Euro 2012 vs France.

I guess he only has 2 goals total for Madrid in the past 4 years, hah.

gutshot

In the first part of this gif it looks like he's running to the side because of a diarrhea emergency.

ibfRLIUG0ZDXdZ.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Watched it twenty times, still don't get it. Was already "wtf-ing" the first time. Maybe I have excellent sight?

maybe you do. go stand outside and read license plates to me pls

Is it an actual foul though? Nope.

That's why people are mad. I don't give a shit what the ref thought he saw, because it was factually wrong.
Dutchies rightfully salty.

DONT BEORHIEBENEVVE

It looked like an obvious dive when I saw it live tbh

We'll agree to disagree. Again, it wasn't a dive. He didn't go down under no contact, or too easily. He's planted his foot on a sliding leg which has taken his own legs away from him.

Is it playing for a penalty? Absolutely. But it ensures there's contact. It's gamesmanship

ROBBEN

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
GET INNNNNNNNNNNNN!

ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBENNNNNNNNNNNN

Mesousa

Banned
Directv has a shit ton of different channels with the game on with different cameras styles and stuff.

There's one that follows RVP all match lol.

I love that I can pick from multiple commentating teams too, even multiples from the same language.

What station?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom