• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
ipIamiv.gif

GQman2121

Banned
What a take out of the air by Robben. Ramos is having one of those games.....

Its not just that he chose Spain over Brazil, there is a underlying disdain for European clubs to so often use South America and its clubs as feeder clubs. This Costa thing is seen as a escalation of that, on a national level, and its seen as perverse among many Brazilians i know (which is 2 people i know irl who are Brazilian)

Feeder clubs? Brazil is a third world country. You don't get to have feeder clubs when half your population are living in poverty. You're a stepping stone to a better way of life.

jtb

Banned
wonder how it'll be reported by the ref post-match; Costa could just as easily end up with a long suspension anyways and miss the rest of the tournament

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So far it's:

Spain: One very questionable penalty
Netherlands: Two beautiful, skillful goals.

STEP UP YO GAME, ESPANA

danreis

And the stadium is going crazy with the "Diego, viado" chant. Before this game, Diego was not very welcome here in Brazil. After this game, he will be hated till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom