• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

Fret Runner

Already knocked a few beers back for the first time in years, Beef wellington just got out the oven, I am ready to see the lads break this curse and HOPEFULLY lift a trophy.

They can do this!
No more years of hurt! (Hopefully)

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Already knocked a few beers back for the first time in years, Beef wellington just got out the oven, I am ready to see the lads break this curse and HOPEFULLY lift a trophy.

They can do this!
No more years of hurt! (Hopefully)

Beer and beef wellington. Now that's a traditional English dish.

T8SC

FB-IMG-1720983164053.jpg

Come on boys!!!!

PaintTinJr

Get kane off at half time.
I wouldn't change anything until a goal or 65mins. It's taken Bellingham 4 games to physically get his stamina up to England standards..
Spain were far and away on top by controlling all the possession but England looked dangerous in moments of possession camped in the Spain's half, but I think many Spain player levels will be dropping - Bellingham style - at 65mins,

clarky

Gold Member
I wouldn't change anything until a goal or 65mins. It's taken Bellingham 4 games to physically get his stamina up to England standards..
Spain were far and away on top by controlling all the possession but England looked dangerous in moments of possession camped in the Spain's half, but I think many Spain player levels will be dropping - Bellingham style - at 65mins,
That was our mistake 3 years ago. Dont wait to be 1-0 down before we make changes.

Lets grab this by the balls. Palmer for Foden on Wakins for Kane.

Nankatsu

Every match England is in becomes a snooze fest.

What an horrible final so far. Spain isn't playing well either.

Last edited:

T8SC

I agree, Kane and Foden for Watkins and Palmer.

I think Southgate knows there's an issue with Kane and he blames Trent for it.

PaintTinJr

That was our mistake 3 years ago. Dont wait to be 1-0 down before we make changes.

Lets grab this by the balls. Palmer for Foden on Wakins for Kane.
Foden's been our best outlet when regaining possession. I would need wild horse dragging him away to take him off - and I'm a multi decade United fan :).

Would consider taking Kane off, now - as he's slow and on a card - but would probably want Gordon on in his place.

Top Bottom