• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

DJ12

We (England) will pay for getting nothing from 45 minutes of near total domination.

It's like watching the other two knockout games.

Mainoo and absolute revelation for Emgland. Obvs knew how good he is from watching man united, but to step up amd literally improve the entire team like he has is so impressive.

clarky

Gold Member
We (England) will pay for getting nothing from 45 minutes of near total domination.

It's like watching the other two knockout games.

Mainoo and absolute revelation for Emgland. Obvs knew how good he is from watching man united, but to step up amd literally improve the entire team like he has is so impressive.
Piss off with your negativity bullshit.

Come on England, we bossing this game!!!

Last edited:

Fret Runner

So we are dominating the team that everyone said was gonna dump on us.

Honestly I was thinking it was gonna be a lot tighter than the Netherlands have let us be.

Dubious penalty aside we have looked like the better side here.

Touch wood we can get better in the second half.

Come on and become glorious bastards of Europe lads!

🦁🦁🦁

clarky

Gold Member
So we are dominating the team that everyone said was gonna dump on us.

Honestly I was thinking it was gonna be a lot tighter than the Netherlands have let us be.

Dubious penalty aside we have looked like the better side here.

Touch wood we can get better in the second half.

Come on and become glorious bastards of Europe lads!

🦁🦁🦁

We easy the best side here. And that the first time ive said that all tourney.

And the most sober tbh.

Last edited:

T8SC

Kane needs to stay in the box! He's fucking everywhere but! He's the number 9, target man, stay up the fucking pitch for people to find you!

T8SC

He's there again, middle of our half. He should be standing on the centre spot waiting for the break, he's not fast enough to cover the extra ground. Constantly dropping deep, might as well be a CDM.

clarky

Gold Member
He's there again, middle of our half. He should be standing on the centre spot waiting for the break, he's not fast enough to cover the extra ground. Constantly dropping deep, might as well be a CDM.
T8SC T8SC Knows whats up. the dutch have clocked us we need to adjust accordingly

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
No fucking way
fPPsf3E.jpeg

Fret Runner

3 games in a row I, in my heart, thought it was gonna be same old England but we have steadily, almost annoyingly slowly, improved.

Fuck it. It’s coming….

Top Bottom