• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Spain were dominating the first half until that one beauty of a RVP goal.

That was the one moment where V-Tec kicked in for the dutch squad and Spain crumbled into dust.
Never seen a team so shook as the spanish squad right here.

cripterion

This game!

xavi-hernandez-o.gif

jtb

Banned
casillas has been bad, but Xavi has been a total non-entity in this game also. both of their careers should be completely over after this game.

nope at all, but as I said a few days ago, manny gaffers downplay Spain in these championships, World Cup, Euro.. and we know how it ended up lately

Wait, did Spain's quality fall down since last World Cup ? Everyone is either drawing their match or having Netherlands winning

They're not as good as they were 2/4 years ago on paper, but I guess most of these scores come from people who wish Spain will lose or draw (like me I guess).

Everyone where? Here everybody is having Spain winning....including the Dutchies.

Spain will probably dominate the game, but it won't be a pretty match. Hence I suspect a 2-1 for Spain with 1 lucky Dutch goal.

Welp.

Guess GAF was right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom