• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Sanchez with a goal and an assist already, Barcelona can't sell this guy he shits all over Pedro.

spekkeh

Banned
tumblr_lxsvh2kdK71r8u43do1_500.gif

Spineker

Banned
Australia won't qualify again. They will disappear into the void probably for a longer period of time then since 1974.

They were damn lucky to qualify for Rio.

warthog

Wow, Netherlands, well done! I must admit, as a Belgian, it was the very first time for me rooting for them instead of against. In the past, many of the Dutch players were arrogant twats and the whole nation always assumed they were going to be champions from the start. Seeing them fail was a delight back then.

But this time it's different. Players are confident without acting like jerks. And they delivered on the pitch. Great goals and 1-5 wasn't even exaggerated. I'm curious how far they'll get.

Australia won't qualify again. They will disappear into the void probably for a longer period of time then since 1974.

Nah, Asia isn't too difficult to qualify in with a half decent team and we have plenty of promise in our younger players.

This sort of performance was always gonna happen unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom