• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

Feel like an idiot after talking to my dad before the match and saying how the Netherlands was no longer a big team in international competitions, despite getting to the final last WC...

I said daaaaaaamn.

pulga

Banned
10351842_10152330438353780_1606029202569479388_n.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
This goal line technology stuff they keep reminding people of just serves as a reminder they're only halfway there with using technology to make the refereeing in football more fair and balanced.

Carn82

I didnt know that van Gaal uses Oculus Rift to play back certain situations and show the player if he could have 'seen' the situation or not. Thats cool.

Daemul

What the fuck, I go out to the shops to restock my snacks and I come back to find that Chile are already leading 2-0? GTFO Australia

Wes

venison crêpe
I hope a poor performance in the WC doesn't have a long-term negative impact on football in Australia.

Benefit of playing youngsters is that they get experience with a major international competition. They'll learn a lot these couple of weeks.

They were in a group with Thailand, Oman, Saudi-Arabia.

Still lost against Oman

Just imagine if we brought that qualifying team over here with old jokers like Neill.

We'd play shit football and lose even worse.

I like the way we play, we're just too inexperienced to be competitive on this stage.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Benefit of playing youngsters is that they get experience with a major international competition. They'll learn a lot these couple of weeks.
Aye. That was the main aim with this squad selection. The Australian public knew we were going to get flogged but throwing youngsters in the deep end will only make them stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom