• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia really need to hold on for the next 20 minutes and not concede any goals.
Australia's speed, height and stamina advantage could get them a draw, or even a win.

Suen

ibx2v7U5XIruUT.gif

Probity

That seems pretty low? It averaged about 9 million here in Italy. Guess the time didn't help though.

It is low, seeing as the game wasn't even late, or early, at all. I think it was at like 3pm or something unless I just wasn't paying attention to the time. In any case, it wasn't at a time that was hard for anyone here to watch, I know that for sure.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Opening game for 2010 had 2.6 millions viewers so I'm guessing a good thing.

yeah that seems positive. Hopefully a good run for the US brings in a few more casual viewers.

I love it when the US play and these threads go mental. crying-eagle.jpg everywhere

Opening game for 2010 had 2.6 millions viewers so I'm guessing a good thing.

However the opening game in 2014 (Brazil-Croatia) would always get more people watching than 2010's opener (South Africa-Mexico). Also, I'm pretty sure the 2010 game started at a worse time in the US.

survivor

Banned
However the opening game in 2014 (Brazil-Croatia) would always get more people watching than 2010's opener (South Africa-Mexico). Also, I'm pretty sure the 2010 game started at a worse time in the US.

Yeah true. 2010 opening game was pretty early in the morning around 10 I think while this one was at 4 PM EST.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
BTW, If spains finishes second in this group and Brazil first. It will be Brazil - Spain in the next stage
Yeah it's kind of a forgone conclusion now. Really put the stop on our brazilian friends effort at a Dutch vs NL party

GBG

Banned
What the FUCK is Ian Wright wearing? Looks like he's turned up to a toga party in a silk toga, had to borrow jeans off a staffer and tuck it in.

Probity

England vs Italy will be great. Expecting Italy to win. England will wait for Rooney to score only for them to realize he is more concerned about breaking free from United.

Italy isn't exactly playing swell overall at this point, and there are some pretty good English players that will make up for Rooney being one of my least favorite players. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom