• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

10403478_910013345682728_838766187110214842_n.jpg

lol

meanspartan

Colombia - 2 : GoldenDawn - 0

Lets go Colombia!

FUck you asshole. Those Neo-Nazis are not representative of all Greeks. I hate them more than you could imagine.

EDIT: I'm sorry for cursing you out, over-reaction. But as a Greek-American I am horrified by their actions and hate when anyone generalizes their disgusting behavior to all Greece. I have family there, including my grandmother, and it's extremely insulting to have them generalized like that. I apologize for overreacting.

"Teófilo Gutiérrez moved to his country without permission of Trabzonspor or his manager claiming to have some health problems. After check-ups, doctors did not find any health problems, and on 3 February 2011, Trabzonspor accepted a bid from Racing Club of Argentina. Teó was forced to leave Racing under a cloud following an incident in which he was alleged to have threatened his team-mates with a paintball gun in the changing-room after a match against Independiente."

lol

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Greece is so shit.. seriously the only reason they qualify is because they have the easiest groups..

It's crazy that Greece get's into the easiest group in every single competition for past 8 years or so. Seriously be it the World Cup, Euro or the qualifiers, it's incredible how much luck they have when it comes to the group drawings.

"Teófilo Gutiérrez moved to his country without permission of Trabzonspor or his manager claiming to have some health problems. After check-ups, doctors did not find any health problems, and on 3 February 2011, Trabzonspor accepted a bid from Racing Club of Argentina. Teó was forced to leave Racing under a cloud following an incident in which he was alleged to have threatened his team-mates with a paintball gun in the changing-room after a match against Independiente."

lol
Hahahahaha

Afrikan

My God at this crowd... it looks like a Club America game.

I mean I don't even think Club America games are like 100% like this....more opposing fans.

Pimpwerx

I love the dirty look that Greek player have the crossbar after he missed. LOL. I've given both goalposts that same look countless times. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom