• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

idk

This Italy team is shit, England should have no problem with them.

swox45m.png

meanspartan

Well, this is not going to be a very exciting group I think.

I still think Greece can make it through. They can beat Japan and Cote d' Ivoire (or maybe a win and a draw, though that is only a maybe on getting 2nd). The problem now is their morale after this match.

I am honestly a bit bummed and surprised by all the hate on here. Greece is a small country and a perennial underdog. Being in Greece visiting family in 2004 (haven't gone since because of money, though I am finally going in August!!!) allowed me to experience their shocking win in Euro 2004 in the best way possible. You would not believe how happy it made that whole country, the place was electric all summer.

And now, while no one is really expecting them to win it all, winning a match or two would be nice. The country is a mess and desperately needs something to cheer for.

I come on here to follow the comments, only to see people laughing at an underdog team. WTF guys? I understand the guy with Ronaldo on his icon, he is just salty because his team got beat twice at home by Greece ten years ago. But I don't get everyone else.

Oh well. Congrats to Columbia today.

hahah why futbol will never come to the United States.

I wouldn't be surprised if they start running picture in picture ads during the game. These greedy mofos.
Hm? It's growing. MLS just signed a landmark TV deal too. Small compared to other sports, but an improvement.

Also, these errors happen somewhat often. A local commercial cutting out a show or something.

who to support in the next game?

uruguay has suarez.

costa rics has jurassic park.

i dont know.

Costa Rica got the world class winger Bolanos from Copenhagen, a player so fat and useless we released him.

I would cheer for them if only Bryan Oviedo made it, sadly he got injured. :(

Divius

I was excited for the 2-0 score because I predicted another final score right!

But then I just noticed I accidentally predicted a 0-2 victory for Greece, while I meant for Columbia to win. Woops. No idea what happened there >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom