• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! MILF.

image.php

Salsa

What Uruguay were you expecting? I think they look shit. And I expected that because they've been playing shit for over a year. Barely qualified.

Too bad Paraguay didn't qualify at least we would have got some of this:
3f41adb00388e8a4b4d7c6f9fefda5c8_k.jpg

we were doing nothing that remarkable before 2010 and it wasnt our best year by any stretch. WC is always different.

not like I like it, but it's how it works

Cess007

It's a personal issue, but nobody really knows what's the problem.

My guess is that he has a problem with how media works in Mexico. How the media hype a player and then destroy him. They were starting to turn against Dos Santos recently, for example.

I don't think that's exclusive to Mexico, but i agree with being a personal issue. My guess, is that it's related to that 6-months ban the federation gave him back in 2010. He and Efrain were the only ones banned when there were a lot involved in that party-scandal.

Salsa

uruguay debuts are always a bit lacklusting man, expectations are in check. I still think we're playing ok. secnod half should be better.

costa rica goalie is damn good

cremino

England-Italy 3-1

They will murder our defence with their pace, especially if Paletta plays and Balo will miss ton of chances...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom