• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shearer talking about Rooney working hard to track back and defend, what game has he been watching? What a fucking waste of space, find a decent pundit please BBC.

Filaipus

Banned
First match with no Ref mistakes yet? (Ok 1 half only)

Classic Bjorn Kuipers
40de-401199_heroa-620x330.jpg

There was a penalti in the first 15 min, but the refere didn't see. So it isn't a mistake, just lack of vision.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Man when we run at defenders one on one its somethign sexual, I cant remember the last England team with genuine pace.

We would be a good side if we could defend

Very entertaining game.

England surprised me playing way better than expected. Italy, it's just the contrary, overall they have been rather mediocre (they lack ideas when attacking). Also, I think except for Pirlo and Balotelli, the rest are not that good.

Both goals were great.

Hart is so so unreliable, I can't believe there isn't another better option in England.

Second half has a lot of potential.

Atrophis

Hold me GAF. The only Italy supporter in a room of 500 English fans. I try and keep it in but when Italy scores I scream from the top of my lungs in a silent room. Don't give a fuck, roll on the second half.

Zabojnik

Balo's doing his best, but you can see he'd like nothing better than drop back a few meters. He's not your typical CF. Also, Italy are really missing De Sciglio on the left.

Darmian's been very good. Match could go either way. Hope both teams advance

JonnyBrad

To everyone surprised at the speed at which England are attacking. It can't be that surprising considering the way Liverpool were playing all season.

Apparently Marchisio asked for (and got) Gerrard's shirt in the tunnel. He's quite a big name in Italy since Istanbul. De Rossi, Montolivo, and a few others have called him their idol.

HardRojo

Not close to the best, players tired from the heat and laying low, but some great chances and stunning moments for sure.

Are you actually Peruvian? Man at this rate we will only see Peru in a World Cup whenever they open more spots for South America and maybe not even that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom