• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
HERE WE GO BOYS!

Why do we have to have Adrian fucking Chiles opening this shit? Erghh.

Ifrit

I'm thinking this might not be the right place to ask this question.

But the OP has some recommendation on streaming sites (ESPN, CBS). I'm just asking if there's a spanish equivalent to official sites like the ones in the OP or the ones getting asked in this thread.

Daigoro

by the way, on UNIVISION this morning they rolled a small pea (chicharito!) down a ramp to determine the winner of tonight's game.

they were dismayed to find out the pea picked Croatia.

Excuse to leave work early: Check

Excuse to make dinner at home for valentine's day: Check

Beer and peanuts: Check

Get ready gentlemen. It is about to start.

BTW: I bet 1x1 today. Brazil never makes a really good 1st game, and I believe that Croatia is pretty solid from midfield backwards

US GAF

If youre at work, I dont think the univision website is streaming the opening ceremony.

However, if youre in a major city, sign up to Aereo with their one month free trial so you can stream the broadcast feed in full.

LNBL

Bp7rmRhCUAANCkJ.jpg

Acorn

Remember when Ian Wright said he quit BBC because he didn't want to be seen as the jester of their sports coverage?
Remember when England lost to Northern Ireland? His analysis when Linekar asked was "I got nothing to say links" and stared out the Window.

cruets

US GAF

If youre at work, I dont think the univision website is streaming the opening ceremony.

However, if youre in a major city, sign up to Aereo with their one month free trial so you can stream the broadcast feed in full.

espn3 also got the opening ceremonies

Carbonox

Ian Wright appears drunk on TV. good world cup so far

Let's be honest, you wouldn't do this shit in a place like that completely sober would you? :p Make the most of it! I hope we next see Wright chasing after some lasses on the beach yelling out indecipherable sentences about sugar loaves.

US GAF

It's on ESPN3. Don't know if anyone can use it freely or if it's cable subscription based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom