• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0rment

Coentrão and Neymar teasing each other with trolling kisses,
Neymar headbutts Coentrão
Coentrão doesn't care and continues to tease Neymar.
Then Neymar gets scared when Pepe steps in to double-team

Then Neymar complains to the ref

lol can't wait what theater is gonna pull up today.

Wait I thought Neymar was still injured from this

ii7vx9Nfk7n2f.gif

ibbVJvTw0pdnEJ.gif

iINwwXWLAZ9TZ.gif

Neymar is the Pete Campbell of football.

Daigoro

heads up, looks like the Univision app on XBONE is also showing live matches. in case you cant get it OTA somewhere in the US for some ungodly reason.

Askani

I made a trading group for the online Panini sticker book. Sucks that you can only do 10 people, but come trade stickers.

Team ID : 379960
Password : believe

danwarb

heads up, looks like the Univision app on XBONE is also showing live matches. in case you cant get it OTA somewhere in the US for some ungodly reason.

There's just a Brazil Now app in the UK XBone app store. I'll check it out. It's a stats & notifications snap thing.

I always tell myself to post in footyGAF but I just end up lurking a lot. I think it is the best sports clique on GAF. So entertaining, and the only place on GAF where you can be called a bloody cunt everyday and still feel loved.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I always tell myself to post in footyGAF but I just end up lurking a lot. I think it is the best sports clique on GAF. So entertaining, and the only place on GAF where you can be called a bloody cunt everyday and still feel loved.

stop lurking and start posting you bloody (albeit lovely) cunt!

and this goes for everyone! You're all welcome there

I'm also gonna jump on the 3:1 Brazil camp.

Maan stayed up too late last night. Got too much work. Not a good way to kick off the tourney for me.

Can anyone here confirm the exact time the opening ceremonies start? West coast, Pacific Time, guessing 11:15 AM?

Hunter S.

Let's get ready to FOOOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Don't watch any soccer regularly...but I love these big tournaments. World Cup/Euro Cup.

No being a cock tease here, maan. I thought you meant real football was on today!

Edit: I thought this was the NFL thread. Seriously. But, I will leave it. lulz.

Made some YAHOO fantasy picks last night for World Cup. Why wasn't there a GAF Group started? Didn't see one in OP.

Ahh...just saw the other thread on the first page with some fantasy stuff. Those aren't through YAHOO and I'm too lazy to go through the picks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom