• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Marchisio said he was almost hallucinating on the pitch due to the extreme heat.

Damn Brazil you go play in that shithole since you built it to please the Amazonian mafia or whatever, let us play in Rio.

I hope not. I thought he was better than Motta. However, I would be interested in him being sat for candreva as AM and cerci and balotelli up front.
A Conte-Van Gaal 3-5-2 with Balo (Van Persie)-Cerci (Robben lol) up front wouldn't be half bad!

Syntsui

He tried some shots, what about fucking Gerrard? The narrator didn't even say his name the whole game, he was a ghost the whole game.

That was probably England's best performance in a major tournament for quite awhile. Although it started to go tits up when we had about 3/4 players on that all did exactly the same thing.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I didnt stay on Gaf while the England game was on but oh gawd Rooney wut u doing m8. And where the fuck was Gerrard...

I didnt expect England to win but they played better than I thought. Sterling was great. Love Pirlo and Candreva.

Got a feeling that England wont get through.

Philippo

Welp friend went photoshop crazy:

10354607_10202499880318580_7295407740130739440_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom