• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I probably won't be posting in these gamethreads too much, but I'll be watching all the games and cheering for Switzerland who will sure disappoint me.

Brazil gonna win it all.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Cannavaro and Viera are criticisng our location but the truth is, it doesnt matter, we arent going to win and we need to be happy with that.

The English team always get locked away and look miserable. Maybe if they're having fun they might actually do something. It can't hurt us anyway.

giphy.gif

You know what's the best? Sunday, Golf on tv, napping on the couch.

#teamold
I watched it once, it's great in the summer, chilling out, smooth commentary, drink in hand.

I don't know why people are willing to stand there in the heat risking a ball to the face just so they can golf clap but eh.

Fergie

Banned
@Squawka: Brazil starting XI vs. Croatia: Cesar; D.Alves, T.Silva, D.Luiz, Marcelo; Paulinho, L.Gustavo; Hulk, Oscar, Neymar; Fred. #BRA

@Squawka: Croatia starting XI vs. Brazil: Pletikosa; Srna, Corluka, Lovren, Vrsaijko; Brozovic, Modric; Rakitic, Perisic, Olic; Jelavic. #CRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom