• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Joe Hart

Doritos

Holy Fuck

He's the English Geoff Keighly

Timurid

espn has the boring redhead soccer guy.

Alexi%20Lalas.jpg

Dinokill

Fuck I can't wait anymore! To me, the World Cup is the biggest and most important sport event in the world. Fuck Champions league, Fuck La Liga, Fuck Seria A, Fuck Premier League, Fuck the Olympics, Fuck the SuperBowl, Fuck it all!! World Cup is where is at. 30 days of non-stop pure Football binge.

Wes

venison crêpe
Lineups are in:

Brazil: Cesar; Alves, Silva, Luiz, Marcelo; Paulinho, Gustavo; Hulk, Oscar, Neymar; Fred.

Croatia: Pletikosa; Srna, Corluka, Lovren, Vrsaijko; Brozovic, Modric; Rakitic, Perisic, Olic; Jelavic.

LuuKyK

To the brazilians here watching globo, what the FUCK was that live feed with the drunk mexican guys and girls. Omg that woman was completely out of her mind. I lost it at her screaming mexico mexico in the mic when everyone else was saying brazil. Lololol

Wait Julio Cesar is the starter for Brasil? The goalie for toronto? I thought he came to Toronto because he was washed up. I haven't watched any Toronto FC games this season I don't know if he is any good anymore but I know he is old.

Thought brasil had a better younger goalie in the system for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom