• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-7phi9y.gif

Pimpwerx

He's lucky he wasn't sent off for that elbow.
Lucky? Nah. They'd never red card a star that early for something borderline like that. It wasn't very aggregious. It didn't look inadvertent, but not necessarily a malicious elbow either. Plus, it doesn't really fit his character, does it? The ref would fear for his life if he sent him off. He'd have to flee the country, if he even made it out of the stadium. PEACE.

Neymar is one of The biggest wusses I've ever seen. He represents some of the worst parts of soccer.

Dani alves has been shit for years, and he looks even shittier this year.

Mesousa

Banned
Neymar is one of The biggest wusses I've ever seen. He represents some of the worst parts of soccer.

Dani alves has been shit for years, and he looks even shittier this year.

He's no altidore. Diving like a bitch and getting ayew suspended for the Uruguay match

I cannot hate what I did not see. It is the first full game I see of him as I didn't watch any Barca games last season.

The only reason people hate him is because they said for years he was all hype, could only do it against shitty Brazilian teams and they can't stand being wrong. He's done it at an international level superbly, and he's had a good first season in a Barca team that totally underperformed.

Yes he dives a lot, it's shit, but the talent the boy has is undeniable. He needs to iron out the unsavoury part of his play and mature, then he has be truly great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom