• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I'll take the fantasy points, but that was obviously an awful decision. Thought the keeper had that one saved for certain.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Fifa always favour the hosts, see Italy vs Korea in 2002, fucking disallowing a clearly onside goal.
Not sure about that look at south africa...anyways Korea was ref favored through out that world cup which was completely rigged bullshit

smurfx

get some go again
knew the referee fuckery would happen sooner or later. they aren't going to risk brazil losing in the first round.

Ganondorfo

You know, we can all remove Brazil right now from winning the world cup, if they play like this against a big team, they lose big time.

FeD.nL

They should get a video ref in the tournaments like this as they have in field hockey, it's just bullshit that these kind of calls get made on such a stage...

70 minutes in and Fifa is already leaving it's mark on the World Cup. Joy

Also magnificent dive from Fred. He would go far in Sychronized Swimming

smoothj

just saw that.

Hope the ref can make up that call somehow.

Such bs man wow. I mean I want them to lose since I'm rooting for Mexico but...

Switch-The-Matrix.jpg

LuuKyK

Fred did nothing in the whole game, at least with that dive was worth a penalty for us. lolololol

This thread is amazing. PEAK FIFA drama to start the world cup. We are in for fun times.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Start to DL Destiny Alpha, come back watch that dive, FML

The year of the Referee has commenced?

So close to a save, so fucking close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom