• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

ScRYeD

Scryed..,. wth?

too much?

15550633138_4fc1e79095_o.jpg

15550893517_2f1124e900_o.jpg

Seanspeed

Banned
bonus - cod achieves FAR better IQ with a post process aa than bf4 with hardware msaa. even adding transparency ssaa doesnt change matters. thats such an epic fail on dices end from both a tech and art standpoint.
Lets see the receipts. Where is this *FAR* better IQ?

And why is it so hard to take any argument seriously when the words 'epic fail' are used?

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Bottom one is Xbone version?

ZING!

The whole time I was tweaking it to have those really harsh colors, I was thinking "Should I make the Xbone joke before someone else?" Glad to see you were the first one to it =p

That looks pretty good. Which one are you using?

The regular cartoon shader, not the cel shading one. Downsampling from 5120x2880 and a whole bunch of contrast/vibrance stuff etc applied ontop.

Also I feel like at some point I should submit all these PSHash's I'm finding. The crummy thing about CoD4 is that there doesn't seem to be a general one for gameplay to use that will let postprocessing not affect the HUD. Only way I've been able to get a good hudless screenshot is to find a PSHash rendered before the pause screen.

I haven't been saying anything, but your AI shots over the past few pages have been phenomenal and I think it is some of the best stuff this threads ever had.

Your examples comparing it to the movie are really cool as well.

Top Bottom