• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

i am so sorry cavs age

Chris had to go because of the out of the box drafting. He has job if he hits on a few choices. Imagine these lineups:

Kyrie
MCW
Giannis
Jonas/Sully
Drummond

Another take

Kyrie
Oladip
Klay
Sully
Drummond

At least draft Draymond Green. That's all in the past now of course.

I'll have to research all of the candidates but Glenn and the dude from the Knicks don't look like worthy GMs at first glance.

Our season improves if we get rid of certain problem children. Coach Brown emphasizes team defense and rebounding so once everyone (including Kyrie) buys in we'll be fine. For all the atfacks against Coach Brown, that finals team was ranked 1st in rebound differential and top 3 in FG percentage against. Obviously, Bron helped but that was a team effort. Coach has his flaws but I'm focusing on the positive.

This should be emailed to all season ticket holders by a dedicated fan with the line. "We Passed on a Gamechanging Center for a FAT FUCK." With a video Big B dunking the ball after the game is over.

Seriously, I almost wanna say fuck cavs-age for wasting everyone else's time with their shitty team.
That fat fuck is probably more polished now than the gamechanging center.

giri

I'll have to research all of the candidates but Glenn and the dude from the Knicks don't look like worthy GMs at first glance.

As a general rule, you should really only be hiring staff from proven good front offices. Not taking punts on bad ones unless they show something remarkable in interviews.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
How's Wesley not in the 3PT contest? I guess they didn't want two dudes from the same team.

I7BNRU1.jpg

lol bron troll face never gets old.

giri

How's Wesley not in the 3PT contest? I guess they didn't want two dudes from the same team.

Yup.

Only time i can think it happened was with PP and Ray allen on the C's ?

But now i think about it, i'm not sure Ray entered. Not against the greatest shooter in celtics history.

Spooks

Yessss, the beast is back. I'm a little worried about him coming back after watching how terribly Rose and Rush have come back from their ACL surgeries, but he still looks really explosive. Hopefully he can eventually be as dominant defensively in the NBA as he was at Kentucky.
God I wanted the Cavs to pick him so bad.

This year’s event will feature the participants competing as a team – three players representing the Eastern Conference and three players representing the Western Conference – in an above-the-rim two-round format.

In a significant first in the event’s history, the competition will tip off with a Freestyle Round where the dunkers for each conference will have 90 seconds to showcase as many dunks as they want. At the conclusion of the Freestyle Round, the panel of judges will then choose a winner by voting “East” or “West.” The winning conference will earn the advantage of deciding whether its dunkers will dunk first or second in the head-to-head battles that take place in the Battle Round.

The Battle Round will feature head-to-head matchups pitting East dunkers vs. West dunkers, with the judges choosing a winner for each battle. Upon losing a head-to-head battle, that dunker is then eliminated from the competition. The first team to win three battles will win the competition and be crowned 2014 Sprite Slam Dunk champions. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1302529#sthash.S9FgXW7d.dpuf

wat

reilo

Yo what... The two women behind Bonner on the bench... C'mon Brooklyn.

snack

The 2014 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest will feature new rules and a completely new format. There will no longer be one winner crowned, instead the competition will feature 2 teams consisting of 3 players each, and it will be 2 rounds of action — East vs. West. In other words, it will be John Wall, Paul George and Terrence Ross vs. Damian Lillard, Ben McLemore and Harrison Barnes.

http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/2014...ontest-feature-two-teams-completely-new-rules

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The 2014 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest will feature new rules and a completely new format. There will no longer be one winner crowned, instead the competition will feature 2 teams consisting of 3 players each, and it will be 2 rounds of action — East vs. West. In other words, it will be John Wall, Paul George and Terrence Ross vs. Damian Lillard, Ben McLemore and Harrison Barnes.

http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/2014...ontest-feature-two-teams-completely-new-rules

Booo

I was hyped too because of the lineup

reilo

I understand West vs East and then having last two guys from each side compete for the crown, but no winner at all? Wtf.

Mik317

They finally get a good lineup and they fuck it up right away.

fucking hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom