• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Shaq saying he'd take the lesser talented but harder working player over the lazy more talented one is fucking hilarious coming from him of all people.

reilo

Someone should ask why Noah with his fucked up shooting form is a career 73FT% and Shaq was, well, you know.

exarkun

That end of the last half ended with some qustionable-ass calls. And that got Golden State really going.

Rigged league!

exarkun

Goddamn at these shots Steph is making. I wanna say these contested threes are dumb to take, but fuck hes hitting them.

But the TnT guys shouldn't say "thats a good shot" cause thats a bad decision, he just made it work.

exarkun

Omg at Jordan's stats. I don't remember that being that high.

We'll probably never see that again. Even with the way scoring is right now. A combination of all those stats can't happen unless Lebron says fuck everyone.

pilonv1

That's NOT a clearpath??? Holy shit.

Draymond knows how to play

837576020.gif

Omg at Jordan's stats. I don't remember that being that high.

We'll probably never see that again. Even with the way scoring is right now. A combination of all those stats can't happen unless Lebron says fuck everyone.

Durant could come close. His troll teammate wont give him the touches for 40+ a game, but he could put up 35/8/6 on 50% shooting.

I feel sorry for Cavs fans. Chris Grant set the team back probably a decade. Kyrie ain't staying long term no matter what. On that Kevin Love status. The worst management in the NBA of the last three years, without question.

I mean, the Kings got Isaiah and got in new management. Same for the Bobcats on the latter. And no banner free agent is signing over there, as LeBron found out. Sucks to be a fan of the Cavs. I'll pray for you guys. At least the owner is passionate?

Speaking of free agency this offseason has the potential to be absolutely crazy. Here's a quick list of guys who could switch teams:

Lebron
Carmelo
Bosh
Wade
Dirk
Pau
Monroe
Rondo
Stephenson
Turner
Asik
Deng
Gay
Illyasova
Eric Gordon
Gortat
Hayward
Lowry
Bledsoe
Sefolosha

I understand West vs East and then having last two guys from each side compete for the crown, but no winner at all? Wtf.

This just screams, please LeBron come in and play. We´ve always known LeBron never did the dunk contest because he´s too afraid to lose due to the hype, and since he has no creativity for new dunks he would probably lose... so putting as a team like this, it´s just tailoring the contest for big name players to join, with low risk involved.

It´s shit.

They should force this through the CBA. Fans should pick the field of dunkers, makes a lot more sense than those same stupid fans picking undeserving all stars.

There should also be a formula based on % and number of makes to decide who´s going to the 3pt shotout, but they are just dumbfucks, so what are we expecting...

The Asik thing is odd

How do you go from "fuck this shit I'm not Dwights bitch" to "nevermind".

Does Morey think gm's are going to forget Asik wants out?

Basketball players are not slaves

Like dunking for five minutes is anything to be mad about. This is all about entertainment, and the big names being out just makes things really awful. We don´t need Jeremy Evans, Birdman and others trying to dunk.

There should be a way to settle this, maybe the big stars think this is just too juvenile, but all star saturday should be fun again.

Tom Penny

41/8.5/6.3/51% in the fucking FINALS?

Goddamn Jordan.

You know what's was sick. The converted him to point guard in March of one season... had a triple double in 10 out of the first 11 games putting up 33.6 points, 11.4 assists and 10.8 and had 14 triple doubles that year...Imagine a full season?

reilo

reilo

No Stephenson (back) and Mo Williams (sister is ill) tonight. That's gonna be some bad backup guard play on display.

Like dunking for five minutes is anything to be mad about. This is all about entertainment, and the big names being out just makes things really awful. We don´t need Jeremy Evans, Birdman and others trying to dunk.

There should be a way to settle this, maybe the big stars think this is just too juvenile, but all star saturday should be fun again.

I would like for it to be fun again but it's totally the player's choice to do the dunk. It shouldn't be forced on them. Hell, doing the all-star game alone is annoying to most of these guys. All they want to do that weekend is party and chill.

Sometimes I wonder how some players develop the way they do.

For example Harrison Barnes. Great shooter, elite size, ridiculous athleticism, 38 inch no step vert

result: ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom