• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Would you be happy with Gentry as your coach?

I think he'd be great for discipline on the team.

Not sure about too much else.

I'd be happy with anyone who actually teaches D and discipline. I never wanted McFail as coach. He was a temp coach who's main players at the time were going to be Lin/Asik.

Now all these Rockets players love him. They have to start losing or don't advance in the playoffs before he gets fired.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blake just got away with the worst double-dribble followed by a travel I've ever seen.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck San Antonio

Comin for dat division title

Spurs are done for after this season. Old ass team. Jobber is a thing of the past, he won't be posting much once his team goes the way of the Lakers.

Matrix

With 4 seconds, you put 2 guys on Harden and make someone else force OT.win the game. EASY

win the game in OT with who? Ariza and Nene both fouled out and it wasn't like Wall was having an amazing game.

edit- nm, read that wrong. You said force OT. I'm blind from laughing so hard at all the hate. Eyes teared up.

reilo

LaMarcus already has as many FGM in the quarter as all of last night.

Matrix

So weird.

The game Parsons hit 10's the Rockets lost to the Grizz by 1 pt.

Ariza hits 10's threes and Wiz lose by 1 pt.

Weird. Both games in Houston.

Forever

Banned
feltyawn.0_standard_783.0.gif

reilo

LMAO

Lamarcus just nailed a contested three to give him more fieldgoals than all of last night.

Hey we are letting Beasley play, only cause we are out of bodies. :(

Wade is in full late Lakers Shaq mode.He just doesn't care. I wonder if he will play in the all-star game.

reilo

I think half the time Doc Rivers calls a timeout so that the entire Clippers squad can complain to the officials.

Smokey

i love how Parsons advertises in post game comments how they don't have any plays and half the time they don't know what they are doing. They just cut and dive.

#Mchale

If Lakers lose tomorrow we'll have fourth worst record, lets go!

Also hopefully Phoenix falling to the 8th seed makes them panic trade for Pau.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom