• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Spo hasn't even looked to try Douglas on Parker, but I think he's gonna start exploring more options there soon. Cole and Rio are useless on him. Most people are, but the PG play is our Achilles heel this series. Just getting gashed, and it's causing us to rotate like crazy. PEACE.

ISOM

I think the Spurs have high basketball IQ. The heat has insane athletes.

The heat have high basketball iq when they actually buy into passing the ball. I mean you are mix mashing a collection of all star players on the heat who can go one on one at any time and get a good shot. Sometimes the heat have a tendency to do that to the detriment of their team offense.

Pimpwerx

I think the Spurs have high basketball IQ. The heat has insane athletes.
Huh? The Heat probably have more collective bbiq than San Antonio. LeBron is the smartest guy on the court. Wade, Bosh, Battier and Allen are also incredibly smart players. Udonis too. Miami isn't particularly athletic outside of the starters too. A common misconception. PEACE.

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
How many kick-ball calls have there been in this series?

Don't know what's going on with Mario Chalmers but it's spreading to the whole team.

C4Lukins

The heat have high basketball iq when they actually buy into passing the ball. I mean you are mix mashing a collection of all star players on the heat who can go one on one at any time and get a good shot. Sometimes the heat have a tendency to do that to the detriment of their team offense.

This is a better analysis then I put forward.

Huh? The Heat probably have more collective bbiq than San Antonio. LeBron is the smartest guy on the court. Wade, Bosh, Battier and Allen are also incredibly smart players. Udonis too. Miami isn't particularly athletic outside of the starters too. A common misconception. PEACE.

You need to sit down.

Pimpwerx

Spurs really do look like the more motivated team tonight. Quite strange. The switch will flip eventually, but will it be too late again. They got buried in the first half past game and got worn out trying to catch back up. Can't play that game againsts a squad like this. PEACE.

Cloudy

Banned
The heat have high basketball iq when they actually buy into passing the ball.

Eh....without Miller and Chalmers playing like dogmeat, they are just not as deadly from 3. It's easy to buy into passing when you know the other guy will hit the 3

Is flopping apart of that high basketball IQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom