• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

I'm not even talking about this. It's just your way of inserting all this stuff into your posts and then ending it with PEACE that makes you intensely annoying.

DO you want me to go dig up all that jazz on evolution. About how you are totally unaware that an offense responsible for 10 plus championships is from the 1940s. YOU had no rebuttal. You simply didn't even come back to defend your nonsense.
Let's continue this discussion you're incredibly wrong about. By all means. I'll search for the post I mentioned after this game. You're clinging to one of the dumbest arguments in the history of sports. Sports evolution...the Olympics say hi. PEACE.

Let's continue this discussion you're incredibly wrong about. By all means. I'll search for the post I mentioned after this game. You're clinging to one of the dumbest arguments in the history of sports. Sports evolution...the Olympics say hi. PEACE.

I won't be around to have a discussion with your ass after the game bud.

Kobe24

PARTY MILLS INSTANT NOODLES OFFENSE

Timon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom