• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subitai

Huh? The Heat probably have more collective bbiq than San Antonio. LeBron is the smartest guy on the court. Wade, Bosh, Battier and Allen are also incredibly smart players. Udonis too. Miami isn't particularly athletic outside of the starters too. A common misconception. PEACE.
LeBron and Spo are letting Pop get away with playing Bonner to rest Diaw when Bosh is on the bench.

Great rebuttal. You don't know what you're talking about. What I said is accurate, and has been stated ad nauseum about this team over the years. You would know if you followed the team. PEACE.

I already been over this with you dude. You are all talk and nothing but....

acting like you know NBA history when you don't have a clue.

Last time we got into a discussion you left before everyone made their points. And not only that everything you said was random nonsense. Evolution, about how the game has evolved so much, yadda yadda.

ISOM

People also have to remember that the heat went to 4 straight finals and won 2 of them. This may be the end of the road. Teams get tired year after year of championship grinding.

Pimpwerx

I already been over this with you dude. You are all talk and nothing but....

acting like you know NBA history when you don't have a clue.
You have no actual rebuttal, right? You keep making baseless statements that no one who follows regularly agrees with. You're the outlier, buddy.

Do s simple Google search of Miami heat bbiq. You're wrong. PEACE.

Edit: It's called DRTG. I'll find the link about it. You and anyone else who claims the sport has somehow regressed or the defenses were better back then have ZERO means of explaining how the highest DRTG and pace were achieved in the era of strong defense. I didn't leave this thread anymore than I leave every nba thread between losses. My post history shows that. But I'll gladly continue the discussion, because I know the numbers support me. !

Jonm1010

Banned
Wow Spurs getting no calls. Parker is getting fouled left and right. Kawaii too
6700796_18_1.jpg

You have no actual rebuttal, right? You keep making baseless statements that no one who follows regularly agrees with. You're the outlier, buddy.

Do s simple Google search of Miami heat bbiq. You're wrong. PEACE.

I'm not even talking about this. It's just your way of inserting all this stuff into your posts and then ending it with PEACE that makes you intensely annoying.

DO you want me to go dig up all that jazz on evolution. About how you are totally unaware that an offense responsible for 10 plus championships is from the 1940s. YOU had no rebuttal. You simply didn't even come back to defend your nonsense.

As far as athletes please man.... the Spurs are old too. Not one of these teams is more athletic on the whole than the other. It's preposterous to think that. Wade, Bosh, and Lebron alone are more athletic than any of the Spurs minus the newer ones.

chessnut

maybe i'm just a cynical nba fan, but I feel like anytime there's an iffy call against the spurs, they don't show the replay as often as they do against the heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom