• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
Chalmers: Don't worry guys, we'll get em next game.

There won't be a next game Mario.

This one is over. It's statistically impossible for the Heat to win this game. They would need to score at least 30+ points AND hold the Spurs to less than 10 points in the fourth to even have a chance... aaaand that's not going to happen. Sorry Heat fans.

More like the Miami Reek.

Reek-402.jpg

Subitai

Heat are totally out of gas. Last year their defense was causing nightmares. OKC and Dallas played much better D vs the Spurs in Game 4.

Redd

Paint your face, clowns.

It's a shame OKC couldn't get through the Spurs, cause this was always a guaranteed championship for the winner in the West.

This Heat team is laughably bad. Below shit tier. I wonder which other superstar LeBron can beg to come carry his disappearing ass to another title. Wade can't carry him anymore. Melo? Love? Or does he beta out to a better team?

I don't believe this at all. I bet Miami would've preferred OKC. Their bench is pathetic.

Shaq probably could have made the HOF without Phil tbh. Winning titles isn't needed to get in. However, it isn't a coincidence that Kobe began to blossom into a star under Phil. He had raw talent before, but he wasn't a legit threat until Phil was the coach.

he might have made the Hall, but so did Patrick Ewing and Karl Malone. He would have been seen more on their level than an alltime great if he didn't win a ring in his prime, and winning a ring in his prime required Phil to come in and really challenge him and get him to cut his bullshit (and even he was only really able to do that for a season or two)

Just goes to show you how much of a fluke their win was last year. That game 6 will go down in history as one of the flukiest games of all-time. The better team is gonna win this time around. This is so fucking great.

Truth.

This really should be the Spurs back to back championship.

They didn't make their FTs in game 7. Peja also air balled a few wide open 3s. At home. And Webber shrunk like a penis in the Arctic Ocean at the end of the game despite having a huge mismatch.

Kings were bitches and did not take it. Champs don't get it handed to them.

Too much truth in this post for most Laker haters to handle.

Lkr

People get so irrational about LeBron. There's stuff to criticize him about, just like there is with most athletes, but people so obviously and clearly try to fit everything into their existing narrative. It's kinda pathetic. People used to do the same shit with Kobe when he was younger before his public persona was "reinvented" as this old badass of the league here to trash talk the youngin's and take no shit, it's why I could never buy into it with LeBron.

there is no shame in leaving a game early if you are being blown out either. you can't name one crowd that HASN'T done that

Tubie

Been watching this game on and off... every time I come back the Heat is behind by an even larger margin. wtf is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom