• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Spurs have this wrapped up.

Time to put Bonner in and run the offense through him so his kids can finally have some pride in their father. Pop it's the right thing to do.

Also we need another sunhi GIF.

Pimpwerx

I like how Heat fans are trying to mask their tears.
You worry too much about the fans. Heat fans have had 3 parades in a decade, and more to come. We'll be alright.

Feel extremely zen about this L were about to take. Shit- it makes me feel so clueless as to how we won last year. Spurs are the better team. And the heat are spent.
I feel we were the better team last year. We outplayed San Antonio. This year, I thought we outplayed them the first two games, when Bron wasn't cramping. However, not to the degree they outplayed us this year. I'm confident we can pull off 3 straight, but if we drop this series, I'm eager to see how we reload to face them again next year for the rubber match. PEACE.

Series not over.

That being said, it's amazing to consider that the spurs have been good-to-great from before Shaq-and-Kobe peaked to this very moment.

PBY

Banned
Not seeing Lebron talk to his mates the way he normally does at the bench. Not good leadership. Not when Green is out there being yelled at while high fiving his mates/
Oh god man.

Body language experts coming out now.

That kind of stuff is so useless. we perceive what the score tells us- and the spurs are just working us.

Lkr

I am on record stating that 2 champions in 4 years is underachieving for this Big 3. But DWade definitely regressed badly in last 2 years though.

they have no depth whatsoever. Wade is an above average player still, but as the second best guy on the team, he isn't good enough to win a title this year

I honestly think the Heat would have beat the FThunder. LeBron would lock down YNB or Durant and the series would be over.

I don't believe this at all. I bet Miami would've preferred OKC. Their bench is pathetic.

The entire Heat squad is pathetic. At least four teams in the West would be styling all over them this series.

Not to take away from how great the Spurs are playing. I'd like to think we could have won with a healthy Ibaka all series, but it's pure conjecture. They beat us fairly and are proving they deserve to be there.

paraphrasing...

"I not convinced they[referring to the heat] are the best two teams in basketball right now. I think there are a number of teams from the West that could be favored against the Heat this season."

JVG dishing out that ether!

He reads GAF. We've been saying that for days and we're not wrong. The Heat don't even make it out of the West this year, and probably not last year either.

Paint your faces, clowns.

Lkr

The entire Heat squad is pathetic. At least four teams in the West would be styling all over them this series.

Not to take away from how great the Spurs are playing. I'd like to think we could have won with a healthy Ibaka all series, but it's pure conjecture. They beat us fairly and are proving they deserve to be there.

Heat can play small ball against OKC. You'd see more Battier because Perkins isn't a threat and Ibaka shoots jumpers

Damn @ Wade's FG %. He's been playing really reckless in attempt to draw fouls, but he hasn't been getting bailed out that much. Fall down 7 times and get 0 calls.

Lkr

So do you guys think the 2-2-1-1-1 format will benefit the Spurs in closing out the series?

After the way they played the last two games, I could see them closing it out in Miami. I'm sure it would actually be easier for them with 2-3-2 if the series was going the same way tbh

Spo is running a lineup similar to the 08-09 team he had to work with. With ball in Wade's hands. Hopefully that will do something for him confidence wise for next game.

Heat can play small ball against OKC. You'd see more Battier because Perkins isn't a threat and Ibaka shoots jumpers

Not saying it wouldn't be a close series. I'm just laughing at all the talk earlier from Heat fans that they'd kill us.

This team is beyond awful right now. There's no way these guys make it this far in the West.

LeBron can chalk up another L on his resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom