• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago Splitter is NOT getting enough love here.

Talk about a turn around from last year's playoffs. Dude was pretty basic and THAT'S what makes the Spurs a special team.

They take these struggling guys and nurse them into strong team players.

Jonm1010

Banned
paraphrasing...

"I not convinced they[referring to the heat] are the best two teams in basketball right now. I think there are a number of teams from the West that could be favored against the Heat this season."

JVG dishing out that ether!

Pimpwerx

JVG with the true
Nah. No other team moves the ball like San Antonio. We would've buried the Thunder or Clippers this year. I'm pretty sure all of Heat Nation wanted to face anyone but San Antonio. We were all Dallas fans for a cool minute too. LOL. GG Spurs. I'm not holding my breath for a comeback. I'm still not counting is out, though 3-1 is certain death. The Spurs have been back door'd before. It means finding an answer we haven't found yet though. I'm not giving up on my team though. It's been too great of a ride. PEACE.

What this year's Super Bowl did to hurt Peyton's legacy among the greats.
This year's Finals hurt Lebron James's legacy in similar fashion if he loses.

PBY

Banned
Feel extremely zen about this L were about to take. Shit- it makes me feel so clueless as to how we won last year. Spurs are the better team. And the heat are spent.

Uhhh maybe in a regular season game but finals? Are you serious?

Dude it's not possible for them to win this game, what do you want?
It's a blowout, I'm not going to fault Heat fans for leaving during this game. That's not really fair.

It's not like OKC where those people will jump on a grenade if it means they had a chance to win the game :p

I get what you guys are saying, it's The Finals, but this one's out of hand

Feel extremely zen about this L were about to take. Shit- it makes me feel so clueless as to how we won last year. Spurs are the better team. And the heat are spent.

luck ;)

but Spurs did a huge choke but still they had game 7 so Heat brought it that game and won

still, games not over, Heat aren't out of it

J2 Cool

Paint your face, clowns.

It's a shame OKC couldn't get through the Spurs, cause this was always a guaranteed championship for the winner in the West.

Really?? The same Miami that whooped the Thunder w Harden two years ago? Miami is having this taken from them by SA, they weren't rolling into the series with this kind of indifference. Spurs are winning all the matchups and any blowout is a result of perfect play.

Hunter S.

What this year's Super Bowl did to hurt Peyton's legacy among the greats.
This year's Finals hurt Lebron James's legacy in similar fashion if he loses.
In both cases long term, it does not hurt it much at all.

People like Peyton though. He does not get anywhere near the hate Lebron does. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom