• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

untitled-63pui1.gif

sweet baby jesus old man

The heat have blown a 17 point lead in about 5 mins. The spurs are not playing around. What happened to all that heat energy at the beginning of the first quarter?

I'm impressed that the Spurs will win 4-1, I was convinced that while Lebron is a BB god, someone else could at least do something.

But the Spurs D is too good, the Heat is too old (offense can't continuously move, D can't last at all), and Lebron can't score every single time down the court. It's bad, really bad, heat exposed like crazy.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
This series is forever tainted due to Air Conditioner-gate in Game 1. I really would like to see the league investigate that incident.

Pimpwerx

Tony entirely invisible and they are winning and still haven't been hitting all their wide open shots. Dat not good for the Heat.
They're deep with shooters and it's never been about one person beating you. There isn't a single game she they haven't had someone hot. Miami can't say the same. We have the best player on the floor, but not much else right now. PEACE.

MickeyPhree

I've been silent and browsing this thread the entire series.

As a heat fan since the kevin loughery era, I have no problem saying this: wade had better not opt in. We are getting back to the reason lebron left Cleveland: he's having to do everything.

Blow this roster up.

Legit did not expect this. It's like an entire year of frustration snowballing into this game. You can just sense it from the energy this team has, and that Manu dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom