• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Are you guys being serious
Spurs most likely won this series but that will be the thing everyone will comeback to when it comes to the series. Then they will mention how the Heat collapsed since which has been kind of hilarious as well

also Heavy, you should be the last one asking people if a post is serious

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The Heat started this game with, what, a 15 point lead at some point? Now they're going into the half down SEVEN?!

This shit is ovah, folks. O-V-A-H.

And this is all with Parker playing like hot shit

giphy.gif

Diaw with that kung fu D

Velcro Fly

they will come back to the heat getting wrecked two games in a row at home and come back to nobody but LeBron showing up in this series at all.

h_a_t

I've been silent and browsing this thread the entire series.

As a heat fan since the kevin loughery era, I have no problem saying this: wade had better not opt in. We are getting back to the reason lebron left Cleveland: he's having to do everything.

Blow this roster up.

Looks like there are certain paces Wade is comfortable with, and this isn't one of them. He's no longer legit on both ends of the court and can disappear offensively for games. Plus he's very much a diva.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The Heat are playing so terribly, you have to think that LBJ considers leaving the team. The Heat team is just terrible right now. If they weren't in the east, they would have been out in the second round.

This series is forever tainted due to Air Conditioner-gate in Game 1. I really would like to see the league investigate that incident.

Lol kidding? Besides the fact that Lebron has been facing cramp issues throughout the season, everyone had to endure the increased temperature. These are world class athletes, not 10 year old kids in a YMCA league. Stop making excuses for them just because it was a little warmer than normal.

Spurs most likely won this series but that will be the thing everyone will comeback to when it comes to the series. Then they will mention how the Heat collapsed since which has been kind of hilarious as well

How did 38 year old Tim Duncan keep playing steady during Game 1 when the AC was out?

Seriously. Lebron is the ONLY PLAYER WHO LITERALLY WENT KAPUT.

This conspiracy nonsense is tired and old already. AC going out didn't benefit anyone and and the Spurs STILL beat Miami ass, AT HOME, WITH AIR CONDITIONING, 2 GAMES IN A ROW.

Y'all gon need to let that one go.

Pimpwerx

*sigh* This team is fucking tough. That pnr is still killing us in game 5. SMH. I just don't think we have the personnel to deal with all their passers and shooters. Everytime Spo makes an adjustment, Pop just reaches into how bench and finds some random "scrub" who creates a new headache. Mills' defense hasn't gotten much mention at all. He is disruptive and throwing off a lot of what used to be easy passes. Kawhi's big fucking hands too. The passing windows are so small. Still, the offense isn't the issue. You can't outgun a team that plays good defense. You need to slow them down too. We're losing due to defense, and I don't know if we have the personnel to slow them at the point of attack.

This is a Miami defense that is predicated on ball pressure and squashing the pnr. What's killing us? The pnr. Frustrating. PEACE.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
This series is forever tainted due to Air Conditioner-gate in Game 1. I really would like to see the league investigate that incident.
8m41E.gif

The only thing the league needs to investigate is the ass beating SA has been giving Miami. What Leonard and Manu are doing to them has got to be borderline illegal.

:lol

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
*sigh* This team is fucking tough. That pnr is still killing us in game 5. SMH. I just don't think we have the personnel to deal with all their passers and shooters. Everytime Spo makes an adjustment, Pop just reaches into how bench and finds some random "scrub" who creates a new headache. Mills' defense hasn't gotten much mention at all. He is disruptive and throwing off a lot of what used to be easy passes. Kawhi's big fucking hands too. The passing windows are so small. Still, the offense isn't the issue. You can't outgun a team that plays good defense. You need to slow them down too. We're losing due to defense, and I don't know if we have the personnel to slow them at the point of attack.

This is a Miami defense that is predicated on ball pressure and squashing the pnr. What's killing us? The pnr. Frustrating. PEACE.

Yes, the offense isn't an issue. Scoring only 11 points in a quarter and looking terrible doing it, nope, not an issue. /heatfans

How did 38 year old Tim Duncan keep playing steady during Game 1 when the AC was out?

This conspiracy nonsense is tired and old already. AC going out didn't benefit anyone and and the Spurs STILL beat Miami ass, AT HOME, WITH AIR CONDITIONING, 2 GAMES IN A ROW.

The Spurs obviously planned for the malfunction and secretly practiced in extreme temps.

You'd have a point if this was a long series. It's 4 straight missed FTs from being a sweep. It's a joke of a series. Miami got destroyed in games 3 and 4 on their home court. Nothing else needs to be said. No one will remember AC-gate because it had no impact on this joke of a series.

oneHeero

Yes, the offense isn't an issue. Scoring only 11 points in a quarter and looking terrible doing it, nope, not an issue. /heatfans
Lol it's crazy. I was thinking the samething when reading that reply.

Can't believe the spurs lead at half after that 22-6 Start.

Pimpwerx

LOL

Looks at a typo, ignores the ether.

#stayfree
You don't know what ether is. You should've just said sickburn and sounded just as cool. The 1 and 0 are at opposite ends of the keyboard. It wasn't a typo. Who do you think you're fooling? There's a baseline intelligence needed for trolling. It's not for the ill equipped. PEACE.

Gorillaz

Lmao calm down there tiger

I already said Spurs won the series, but people will still talk up the whole game 1 thing regardless. Mainly Heat stans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom