• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really does remind me of the LAL/Pistons 2004 Finals. The Heat have to work so hard and expend so much energy just to keep it close. It constantly feels like they are just hanging on by a thread.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Haha, sure it is.

Not so much tainted but haunted by the ghost of Haslem.

If there is evidence that an individual associated with the Spurs franchise had something to do with the incident it could be a game changer. The Donaghy scandal would look like child's play in comparison.

Any lawyers here? Do the Heat have a play?

This really does remind me of the LAL/Pistons 2004 Finals. The Heat have to work so hard and expend so much energy just to keep it close. It constantly feels like they are just hanging on by a thread.
The heat? I just see LeBron playing carrying the carcasses of 4 other guys that miss every open shot that he gets them.

If there is evidence that an individual associated with the Spurs franchise had something to do with the incident it could be a game changer. The Donaghy scandal would look like child's play in comparison.

I'm a lawyer. The only case the Heat have against the Spurs is assault and battery because they're getting their shit wrecked.

This post is amazing.

This series is forever tainted due to Air Conditioner-gate in Game 1. I really would like to see the league investigate that incident.

I read something that somebody was arrested for it. He worked at the arena and bet for the spurs and rigged it hoping it would give them the advantage. Not sure how legit the story was though

lol. spurs would still go on that run. even if lebron didn't cramp.
can't stop this sputs train. babyyy.

saelz8

This series is forever tainted due to Air Conditioner-gate in Game 1. I really would like to see the league investigate that incident.

Garbage.

Both teams played on the same court, in the same conditions. It was an even matchup.

Air Conditioner-gate means nothing.

giphy.gif

They have a strong case for attempted murder since the Spurs are trying to kill their threepeat

Squalor

I'm an attorney.

My legal counseling is that you're fucking insane.

And that's pro bono.

Cloudy

Banned

Did they turn off the AC at the Heat's gym as well?

LOL. You're horrible at math. Figure out 4 years from today. Why you feel confident enough in your D student education to try calling anyone out is beyond me. Do I need to explain any of the other borderline _____ nonsense that follows your weak attempt to subtract? Paint yo face, clown.

Anyway, we got this, Heatles Army. 3 more games. Let's git it. PEACE.

LOL

Looks at a typo, ignores the ether.

#stayfree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom