• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Yeah bitch at your teammates Wade. How dare them not retrieve a ball that never had a trajectory within the court.
He was probably telling them to come back to the ball. There was pressure on the inbound pass and no one in the backcourt to create a passing window. Looks like it was a simple discussion. PEACE.

C4Lukins

He was probably telling them to come back to the ball. There was pressure on the inbound pass and no one in the backcourt to create a passing window. Looks like it was a simple discussion. PEACE.

True. The team was not helping him out on that one. But it was still a forced pass with no chance of being retrieved.
Still holy shit it does feel like the Spurs should be up by ten plus. The Heat look terrible and are still hanging around. Not a good sign for SA because we all know the Heat are going to get it together at some point.

Some of the sloppiest ball around right now my god. Any of the Old Bulls teams would destroy both of these teams. Chicago rarely if ever played this badly.

Pimpwerx

This is pretty nerve racking, but only because this is easily one of the most competitive series I've seen in any sport. Holy hell this team is tough. PEACE.

J2 Cool

What's Pop's deal? Does he have zero concern about giving away their lead? That lineup sucked.

I dont even blame Splitter, you need to reduce his role and he'd be fine.

What's Pop's deal? Does he have zero concern about giving away their lead? That lineup sucked.

I dont even blame Splitter, you need to reduce his role and he'd be fine.

That lineup was hilarious. Do any of these teams know how to control the damn ball or is this how this series goes?

I just got done watching an old Bulls game and these teams look like NCAA teams after the first 5 minutes of Spurs ball.

If you're wondering where all the NBAgaf regulars up and left to, PM me and I'll shoot you a link to our temp forum.

Longtime members, lurkers and everyone inbetween are welcome

This is dogcrap basketball. I have been away too long. I'll stick with nostalgia if these teams don't start playing solid D and setting up shots.

Time to break dat air conditioning.

1FKF4Ch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom