• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want about Jordan getting calls the game I watched last night vs Utah Jazz was 1500x better than this and each team would collectively kick the ass of both these teams.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This is dogcrap basketball. I have been away too long. I'll stick with nostalgia if these teams don't start playing solid D and setting up shots.

What kind of basketball is this. I am legitimately shocked after revisiting Jordan's champ teams last night. Anyone who thinks these teams would have a chance in heck vs those Bulls are nuts. Not these two teams that is for sure. I'm willing to safely bet 4-0 if the Bulls didn't want to go back to homecourt to win.

What the fuck is this? Was there a foul called?

I'm not sure I can watch the NBA anymore. This is whack. I grew up in an entirely different sport I think.

Then stop. FFS

untitled-66mpts.gif

I think maybe when things settle down it will get better. Flopping is so gross though. SO GROSS. Fines of 50k should be handed out in the playoffs no question.

J2 Cool

Is Mark Jackson hard of hearing? Duncan said he doesn't talk to anyone when they get there, until relationship grows. Not that he never talks to them. Jackson is embarassing.

Pimpwerx

The game deserves to be tied. Insane this matchup is.

I'm gonna need s cold shower after tonight. LOL. I think we're gonna look back st these last two Finals as a major highlight in basketball history. These teams are both so well coached on both sides of the ball. Sometimes it looks sloppy, but it's just the result of two of the best offenses taking on two of the best defenses. Amazeballs. PEACE.

The game deserves to be tied. Insane this matchup is.

I'm gonna need s cold shower after tonight. LOL. I think we're gonna look back st these last two Finals as a major highlight in basketball history. These teams are both so well coached on both sides of the ball. Sometimes it looks sloppy, but it's just the result of two of the best offenses taking on two of the best defenses. Amazeballs. PEACE.

I fully doubt all of this but the coaching.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Wade flops but it's Manu's fault for falling into that. Gtfo Mark Jackson. Don't really understand why he gets these commentator jobs at ABC, he is terrible.

Is Mark Jackson hard of hearing? Duncan said he doesn't talk to anyone when they get there, until relationship grows. Not that he never talks to them. Jackson is embarassing.

Not talking to people who have to work with on a daily basis is a pretty dick thing to do.

Pimpwerx

Lol omg Bosh wasn't even fouled.
Duncan doesn't hit him on the left forearm in that gif?

You know, I hate some teams, but I think I try to be pretty honest about calls. I admit when my team screwed up. I don't know how you can look at that gif and say he wasn't fouled. C'mon son. PEACE.

fritolay

Halftime talking about maybe LJ is wore out and resting others. They didn't increase the games in a season since when? So the guys today can't last or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom