• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4Lukins

So yeah that quarter, I would only question a single shooting foul on the Spurs. But it was not obvious enough to condemn the refs.

Cloudy

Banned
It's been 7 qtrs. now. When will the Spurs stop leaving Rashard wide open in the corner? He is due for a hot streak. Unless it's LeBron driving, I don't think you help off the shooter

C4Lukins

Nah. Talking to Battier next to him about something he didn't want cameras to see. They cover their moths when they talk often. I think it's part of PR training. PEACE.

I was talking about that, but also his constant chewing of his mouth guard. Really it is just a joke inspired by every football team ever, and chewing on your mouthpiece is funny for some.

effzee

Don't get the Miami offense right now. First Bosh took 2 contested jumpers with no ball movement and then Wade took one with no one set up or even around the rim.

Wasting possessions and time.

J2 Cool

It never surprises me when guys like Rashard Lewis have a resurgence on a team like the Heat. Playing for the champs gives him all the motivation to decide to play again, when you know his dropoff may have been about some physical challenges but mostly was "I don't want to try anymore". With his contract he got too, pretty shameful but even dumber gm move.

effzee

It never surprises me when guys like Rashard Lewis have a resurgence on a team like the Heat. Playing for the champs gives him all the motivation to decide to play again, when you know his dropoff may have been about some physical challenges but mostly was "I don't want to try anymore". With his contract he got too, pretty shameful but even dumber gm move.

Plus they are only counted on contributing here and there. He is only really a 3 point threat now

He put in 12 years of work. He's done his job. He is at the end of the line.

Cloudy

Banned

Eh it's just about minutes. He barely played on Miami last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom