• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonm1010

Banned
Should of been a foul before kawhi even touched james.

Right when I think things may be evening out I am dragged back to reality.

dorkkaos

Refs have been bad all around. For both teams. It's kinda weird when they're letting go a lot of contact and then calling a small touch foul on the other. Blah.

Jonm1010

Banned
Refs have been bad all around. For both teams. It's kinda weird when they're letting go a lot of contact and then calling a small touch foul on the other. Blah.
Mostly bad for the spurs though...

But I agree, it's the finals, just let em play. Or at least be consistent.

untitled-5sjuye.gif

This is why people hate this team of floppers. They don't need to do that shit. Play ball boys.

effzee

Refs refs refs blah blah you guys never get over it.

Where was the outrage in game 1?

Wade is playing horrible. Doesn't even seem to care. Might as well sit him and feature Bosh.

Jonm1010

Banned
This. Who the fuck watches this and sees one team getting favor of the calls? Stfu about the refs already. Y'all sound so stupid bitching. I don't see Spurs and Heat fans complaining. PEACE.
It's easy to say when your team is on the winning end of ref fuckery 9 times out of 10.

It hasn't been consistent, not fucking close.

Pimpwerx

Oh god, please let him go into Videogame James mode tonight. Get hot, Bron.

Oh snap. Jackson shoehorned his two catch phrases into one spot. Respect, good sir. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom