• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

PBY

Banned
SedanoESPN: RT“@Windhorst_ESPN: LeBron will meet again for a 2nd time with Pat Riley & Heat front office tomorrow morning to discuss LeBrons decision.”

Well this seems ominous lol

FAKE

THANKS SEDANO.

Bowser

I want to keep Wiggins and get Love. Dion for KLove is an acceptable deal. Toss in another player not named Varejao and that should get er done.

EPMJ8ZR.gif

Furyous

Yeah, Kyrie gets it done.

Forgot about him. Yeah, fuck that idea with Giraffe cock, no offense. Bennett plus Dion plus a conditional protected first round pick or two should get the deal done, in my opinion. Dion is a solid young player that guns. Minnesota needs a gunner. He gets to gun on a team coached by Flip. He already thinks he's a superstar so let him free. FREE DION. I can't imagine him on a team with Bron anyway. That concept seems annoying. I'm a hater fuck Dion. I'd trade him for an iPad fleshlight at this point but if it gets us KLove then fuck it. Does Dion love hip-hop? Doomtree should hold him down out there anyway. I mean no harm to anyway and no offense to anyone that owns an iPad fleshlight.

Forgot about him. Yeah, fuck that idea with Giraffe cock, no offense. Bennett plus Dion plus a conditional protected first round pick or two should get the deal done, in my opinion. Dion is a solid young player that guns. Minnesota needs a gunner. He gets to gun on a team coached by Flip. He already thinks he's a superstar so let him free. FREE DION. I can't imagine him on a team with Bron anyway. That concept seems annoying. I'm a hater fuck Dion. I'd trade him for an iPad fleshlight at this point but if it gets us KLove then fuck it. Does Dion love hip-hop? Doomtree should hold him down out there anyway. I mean no harm to anyway and no offense to anyone that owns an iPad fleshlight.

L43Ou.gif

Asik is already gone to New Orleans.

So if Bosh doesn't go to Houston do you guys think that they'll match the offer the Mavs gave to Parsons? If they did that would put 50 million on their cap for three players, Dwight at 21 million and parsons/harden for nearly 15 each. How the hell would they build a team with depth being that top heavy?

Bowser

1MvVjyL.gif

rULL3.gif

Wti6M.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I don't know if I believe the K love rumors. Right now the cavs should see wtf they have with their youth and lebron (if they have lebron) and go from there.

Also lol if anyone things waiters and bennet and some conditional first equal k love

Sotha_Sil

This post deserves nothing more than this sentence and GIFs.

Jeff-Van-Gundy-Stare.gif

I wouldn't start my offer with Wiggins, that's for sure. So yeah, start with Waiters, Bennett, picks, mix in Thompson, see how close that gets you. If it comes time to part with Wiggins, so be it, but that's not offer #1, 2, or 3.

Lol

I change my trade offer
Wiggins, Bennent, picks and Dion for only Love

Fleece the Cavs , I'd take Love walking away for nothing then take what you are offering

Boom :p

Bowser

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Portland has reached an agreement with guard Steve Blake, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

So the Gasol to Spurs talk is heating up. Parker apparently contacted Gasol personally. Between them and the Bulls. Would be crazy if it works out.

Tom Penny

So the Gasol to Spurs talk is heating up. Parker apparently contacted Gasol personally. Between them and the Bulls. Would be crazy if it works out.

I feel bad for the league if Gasol goes to the Spurs. Just too much skill on that team for other teams to handle and so much versatility for Pop to work with. If it's down to the Bulls and Spurs then either way..it's a game changer.

Jonm1010

Banned
I dont know how it's even a contest TBH. The spurs are like the perfect organization for Gasol. Fits perfectly with his game. Will fit perfectly in when Duncan retires. Has the best coach in the league for at least five years. A coach that has the respect and knows the value of resting his players.

What does he get in Chicago? A coach that will run him into the ground at the point in his career he needs to start dialing it back? Hoping that rose's knees are healthy enough to make a real run. Yeah Thibs is good and the money may be a bit better but long term the spurs just seem to be the better choice in every category.

Gasol should totally join the Spurs over the Bulls.

This is less about Gasol, but I get the feeling Rose doesn't even want anyone in Chicago. Maybe that's insecurity, I don't know. But then again, I'm basing this on media reports that he doesn't feel like recruiting people, it isn't his job. It sort of is. They have to want to play with the alpha dog, so he needs to be involved if he actually wants a high profile teammate such as a LeBron or Carmelo. Where I'm projecting is maybe Rose fears competition for the alpha dog role.

Of course, it doesn't matter if he can't get on the court. Or is unwilling to. (Projecting again.)

Top Bottom